• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Does anyone have weird tastes for human appearance?

You must be a girl, right? Because i think only girls can even consider fwb to be real for them in modern world. Men... they have too much competiton to have any hope for that.

But i like your position. It's the same as mine - body attraction is important, but personality is always better. Sad that it's not possible to find either of them if you are a man and have mental issues.

For romantic relationships or fwb, I personally like masculinity and either nerdiness or jockiness is okay with me. I adore faces handsome to me and I know it's temporary. I also feel like I could stay attracted to someone if they 'gave' a piece of themselves to me when they were physically beautiful to me but then got less attractive to me later on- as part of being together with someone is being okay with the changes too.

For anything platonic, I don't try to focus on appearances as I sense a lot of people do this to me especially.
Well, in any relationship where you are ageing together, the only constant is change. Lust wanes and libido changes, yet when there is a common basis for the relationship; values, interests, and history, looks become secondary to caring for the person.

It kinda does. Since i only met attractive person only one in my life, i kinda already accepted that i will never even touch them and only will look at them at pictures or videos. And this is sad that they are so rare.

But every time i try asking for help to look for more pictures or videos in the internet to enjoy at least that people just downvote me because they do not share my taste.

If you are looking for a beautiful person as opposed to a "trophy" girl or just someone pleasing to look at, then, as @Misery and many other have pointed out, you are looking in the wrong places.

...Since i only met attractive person only one in my life, i kinda already accepted that i will never even touch them...
According to your profile, you are only 33 years old. I married the most beautiful woman I have ever known, or could even imagine, when I was 44, so I wouldn't decide your life's fate based on only 33 years of life.

It's also important to point out that I had no idea what that beautiful woman looked like before or during our first meetings. If we did, I probably would not have been attracted and I'm sure she would not have found me attractive. Instead, we typed to each other for about three months before any physical meeting (No social media at that time and we lived about 400 miles apart). It was during those three months that I learned that she is a beautiful person - regardless of her physical appearance.

The pursuit of "cute" and "attractive" girls is very hollow and limiting and is never life fulfilling and is a very unbecoming attribute. In my lifetime, I have know a lot of cute and attractive absolute monsters.

New Threads

Top Bottom