• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Does anybody else twist/cross/stretch their fingers?

Hmm yeah I stretch my hands and fingers often, until it "feels right". I normally do it when I'm walking or am uncomfortable about something. People have commented on it before, which is a little awkward :oops:
Same here. People make fun of me for it sometimes which isn't very nice at all. :(

Same here. People make fun of me for it sometimes which isn't very nice at all. :(

Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear that, that really isn't nice at all :( No ones ever "made fun" of me per say, but people randomly say to me "your doing something weird with your hands". I'm like: "Wow, thanks for pointing out this embarrassing habit in front of all these people who are now staring at me like I'm some sort of freak". As if I didn't already know that it's weird :rolleyes:

New Threads

Top Bottom