• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do you play games of chance or gamble?

No, never - apart from the games at the amusement arcades when I was a kid and I got chucked out for trying to get the ten pences to fall on the penny drop :D

No, never - apart from the games at the amusement arcades when I was a kid and I got chucked out for trying to get the ten pences to fall on the penny drop :D

You ever watched that show tipping point?

Based on the penny drop. Used to go to seaham cliff top and put my 2p in them
Fun if you're 4.

I think they show it in the waiting room while they decide to send you to hell.

Thing is you wait long enough ,you'd volunteer for hell.

You ever watched that show tipping point?

Based on the penny drop. Used to go to seaham cliff top and put my 2p in them
Fun if you're 4.

I think they show it in the waiting room while they decide to send you to hell.

Thing is you wait long enough ,you'd volunteer for hell.
No, I don't know that show.

I can't stand gambling.

On my stay in Las Vegas a year ago, I invested $5 in a one arm bandit machine and walked away with a $28 profit.

I refused to play "Greedy pig".

Do you play games of chances or gamble? I go down the road a lot and ride a lot of bucking horses. I take a gamble every time chute gate swings open.

My dad won the lottery at least once for $175,000. Sounds great huh? He probably spent that two times over buying the weekly tickets his entire life! Me- I can be addicted to anything, and so I have bought less than 10 tickets my entire life. No gambling for me.

Not often, because I don't like losing/disappointment -- especially where money is concerned.

Very rarely I will buy scratch tickets, becuase the enjoyment of scratching the weird film off the ticket offsets disappointment and regret when I don't win anything. If I win some small prize I either keep all of it or I keep most of it. If I won a big prize I would just keep all of it.

I do like card games that people traditionally bet on (like blackjack) but I play them without betting anything. I don't find they have an addictive quality for me.

my mum bought me a 5 pound scratch card today as she was drunk,so i scratched it off and won nothing,but now i want another scratch card. :p

Quite often the rare times I buy a scratch card, I win me Pound back, but don't make any profit, although years ago when the National Lottery first started doing scratch cards, I did once win a tenner.

New Threads

Top Bottom