• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do you ever wonder about tires?

heat through friction heats up the rubber and makes it stickier, so it sticks to the road through friction, that and oil residu is why roads are extra slippery after it rains after a prolonged period of dry hot weather

heat through friction heats up the rubber and makes it stickier, so it sticks to the road through friction, that and oil residu is why roads are extra slippery after it rains after a prolonged period of dry hot weather

Exactly. Ever notice in so many Indy Car races where before checkered flag all the drivers are moving their cars in a serpentine motion? Better traction from super-heated tires.

Oil residue with the first rain. Oh man, that cost me a bundle many years ago with my Honda. Just making a slow turn at an intersection where all four tires hydroplaned on me. Momentarily lost all control. "Kissed" the curb and bent my front wheel drive.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom