• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do you enjoy wind?

It's calmed down, be ware spiders might find cracks in your walls to come in and find a heat through place :cool::D:D:D;);)

During better weather here, I maintain nine properties, including the one in the picture.
Elliott, the girl on my minibike lives across the alley from me and that is a part of her yard.

Turned her into scooter trash lol poor girl. I like that truck behind her, that`s my kind of truck.
After a brief safety rundown about avoiding obstacles, steep banks and instructions about how to apply the throttle correctly, she rolled about 50 feet and leaned it into her first turn like a pro.

After a brief safety rundown about avoiding obstacles, steep banks and instructions about how to apply the throttle correctly, she rolled about 50 feet and leaned it into her first turn like a pro.
Can I ask, are you the only admin?

Turned her into scooter trash lol poor girl. I like that truck behind her, that`s my kind of truck.
The truck is a 4x4 supercab Ram diesel rig that predates the DEF requirements of the later models.

Can I ask, are you the only admin?
No, I'm our day to day admin.
We have a few that work behind the scenes.
I provide the link between the members and our IT.

I'm loved by many but possibly hated by more :p

No, I'm our day to day admin.
We have a few that work behind the scenes.
I provide the link between the members and our IT.

I'm loved by many but possibly hated by more :p
Ah okay!
So you give our bans then?
I don't hate you!

Ah okay!
So you give our bans then?
I don't hate you!
Yes, but our mods have the same power to do so too.

The easiest way to stay off the staff's radar is to avoid situations that put you there.
Our report system helps us do our job by providing the needed input from all of the members.
We then decide what actions if any are needed to rectify a complaint.

Yes, but our mods have the same power to do so too.

The easiest way to stay off the staff's radar is to avoid situations that put you there.
Our report system helps us do our job by providing the needed input from all of the members.
We then decide what actions if any are needed to rectify a complaint.
I know I'm only asking :)

I like those supercabs. Too bad trucks are so very expensive here. I saw a new Dodge Ram for sale for $136K.
Trucks got out of control on their pricing here too.
They are more like luxury cars now than trucks.

I love blustery days, as long as it's from the west. That's when we get a cooling ocean breeze.

East winds can kiss my grits, seriously. In the summer, they bring hot dry weather, and in the winter, they bring bitter cold.

I do like it though if there's a warm wind in winter, and a cool wind in summer. And it's fun in autumn, when a breeze blows maple leaves everywhere, or in the springtime, when a gust suddenly makes it snow dogwood blossoms.

I love the windows and arches carved into sandstone by the wind in Arches national park, a
I love that park and fell in love with it after a whitewater trip through Desolation and Gray Canyons when Moab was a sleepy town visited by desert lizards, river rats, and slickrock bikers. Now it is overrun by side-by-side yahoos whose enjoyment of nature comes from easily overpowering it.

New Threads

Top Bottom