• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do you enjoy wind?

It's a massive storm now
I heard, just got off the phone with my sister-in-law in London and she said the same. They also have a fallen tree in their backyard.

I grew up with hurricanes and live in a hurricane prone area. You get used to it after a while. It's never fun but part of life here.

I heard, just got off the phone with my sister-in-law in London and she said the same. They also have a fallen tree in their backyard.

I grew up with hurricanes and live in a hurricane prone area. You get used to it after a while. It's never fun but part of life here.
Yeah, I'm near the seaside so it's scary aha! There was a tree fallen earlier today on the road I live in, which wasn't great. Its now thrashing and pouring with rain and wind

Aneka i belive Roxiee refers to said F word. And yes, swearing is not particularly liked in here so we are all encouraged to keep our talking in a civil manner and don't swear or use ugly or inappropriate words

If swearing bothers anyone and is against the rules- I have removed it. And I won't do it again on the forums. I accep that.

It might be a cultural thing. I've noticed that swearing gets censored in American shows- with a weird beep sound.

I swear when interacting with people, especially peers, just not in my workplace. And people interacting with me do it all the time, too. As long as swearing doesn't turn into insulting people it can be an effective venting or coping mechanism- it actually decreases aggression. Most of the time, it's not even meant in a disrespectful way. The post above wasn't meant to be disrespectful, either (only insulting mother nature's temper that is lol).

Well there's storms everyone..
We don't have hurricanes here and I feel pretty bad for people who live in constant danger of being hit by a hurricane. So many lives have been lost. The worst that might happen around here is trees falling down and hitting people but we don't face this large-scale destruction with many, many people dying.

Aneka i belive Roxiee refers to said F word. And yes, swearing is not particularly liked in here so we are all encouraged to keep our talking in a civil manner and don't swear or use ugly or inappropriate words

Sarah, this is not directed towards you, but I'm adding to your words to make a statement about our policy concerning it.
The use of inappropriate words is frowned on here, not because we want to rule with an iron fist, but as a result of not wanting to lose support advertisers that help keep us afloat.
The rule applies to clever workarounds as well.

Truth be told, I can mix obscene language in combinations that could make a truck driver blush and a sailor jealous of my prowess, but there is both a time and a place and this forum doesn't offer either of them.

Seriously, some members and visitors are here for support and don't want to see it at all, so we should all respect each other and try to hold it back.

Last edited:
Sarah, this is not directed towards you, but I'm adding to your words to make a statement about our policy concerning it.
The use of inappropriate words is frowned on here, not because we want to rule with an iron fist, but as a result of not wanting to lose support advertisers that help keep us afloat.

Truth be told, I can mix obscene language in combinations that could make a truck driver blush, and a sailor jealous of my prowess, but there is both a time and a place and this forum doesn't offer either of them.

Seriously, some members and visitors are here for support and don't want to see it at all, so we should all respect each other and try to hold it back.

Absolutely no problems from my side Nitro and i don't take offence, just tried to help as best i could that's all (cool face)

Truth be told, I can mix obscene language in combinations that could make a truck driver blush and a sailor jealous of my prowess, but there is both a time and a place and this forum doesn't offer either of them.

I'm sorry if I went too far telling a member about the swearing policy, I hope you understand,
Thanks!

I'm getting through it, I'm proud of myself!
20220220_191736.jpg

My favorite kind of wind:
In the wind.jpg

Yep, I put her on the seat and within a minute it turned her into scooter trash :D

The road to Zen.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom