• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do you Decorate for Christmas?

:hearteyecat:
I do! Usually me, my mum and my sister put up a 6ft plastic tree and decorate it, but I got a kitten in November and it's not very safe to have a big one up she could climb, so we went for a small tree and some lights.
IMG_20171217_161507.jpg
IMG_20171217_161454.jpg
:catface::cat:
Photos of kitten please please please please:catface::catface:

When I had a family during Christmas I remember how we used to put the least fragile ornaments dangling at the bottom of the tree so our cat could have fun batting at them with her paws without bring down the whole thing. Most of the time it worked quite well. Nice memories. :)

I LOVE putting up Christmas decorations more than I probably should, given that I live with a rambunctious kitten and parents who don't care much for the holiday season.
HNI_0001.JPG
I have a string of lights over my bedroom window and a pot of fake poinsettias on the nightstand.

HNI_0004.JPG
A 6 ft slim tree in my room lit with 150 C5 LED lights (100 multi and 50 warm white)

HNI_0005.JPG
Homemade doorknob decoration on my bedroom door

HNI_0006.JPG
Homemade wreath in the upstairs hallway with a little Christmas mouse I made in 6th grade sitting in it

HNI_0007.JPG
Lights and garland over the home office window

HNI_0008.JPG
Living room Christmas tree lit up in the dark
This tree is used to showcase my DIY ornaments, as well as ornaments that hold sentimental value for my parents.

HNI_0009.JPG
Lights and garland over the front door, as well as another homemade wreath

HNI_0010.JPG
Bell grape cluster hanging from the balcony

HNI_0013.JPG HNI_0014.JPG
Some decorations set up in front of the living room TV

25550201_1541717542532820_9152044314664435842_n.jpg

Ceramic tree and a third homemade wreath on the staircase landing
25353594_1538036862900888_2082799162621453204_n.jpg

Older picture of the living room tree

My Parents usually put a tree up and a few decorations.

Not a real tree though, they're expensive, just a fake one from Wilkinson's.

New Threads

Top Bottom