• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Discoved yester day im asd

My name I Mike born in 81 always showed symptoms of asd 2 high function, never understood my life an questioned if I was real, with no information almost my entire life has been a trigger and I never new what happend but could do impossible things, I fount all the answers I been looking for. My 60 year old father has level 1 but is not aware an refuses except any of my realizations an this triggers me, my son just turned 18 an had a major trigger that resulted in him being expelled 2 weeks before graduation then spend 5 months in custody,thus was before I learned this,this caused me to try crack and meth for the first time,I think that was a direct path to me discovering u am sad lol 2 high cybctiin

Hello and welcome. I hope we can be supportive to you and that you enjoy it here.

Sounds like you are coming out of some rough times, but hopefully into a much more stable and understanding future.

Hello and welcome. I hope we can be supportive to you and that you enjoy it here.

Sounds like you are coming out of some rough times, but hopefully into a much more stable and understanding future.
Thank you im from a small town in TN when the rate was 5 out of 100,000 so I was labeled evil and possessed my entire life and I felt curses and hate became all I was, as new symptoms developed I started my mission that victory was yesterday I know why I am and my entire life has been explained I learned anything thing I could find and I decided it was the new greatest day of my life

Thank you im from a small town in TN when the rate was 5 out of 100,000 so I was labeled evil and possessed my entire life and I felt curses and hate became all I was, as new symptoms developed I started my mission that victory was yesterday I know why I am and my entire life has been explained I learned anything thing I could find and I decided it was the new greatest day of my life
I’m glad you found us. Your story is extremely relatable. For me, finally knowing was like the first breath of fresh air I had breathed in 40 years.

I’m glad you found us. Your story is extremely relatable. For me, finally knowing was like the first breath of fresh air I had breathed in 40 years.
And then I learned it goes back to the switch from ape to man and some of the biggest moments of time is beleive to be linked to someone willing it it into existence I always knew I could do things but was always the mystery am I a mutant or a wizard,im both and what ever i say I am I know now why I say things that piss them off because mission it to get people to take the red pill

And then I learned it goes back to the switch from ape to man and some of the biggest moments of time is beleive to be linked to someone willing it it into existence I always knew I could do things but was always the mystery am I a mutant or a wizard,im both and what ever i say I am I know now why I say things that piss them off because mission it to get people to take the red pill
Now a movie of my life must be made and brad pitt will play me

1696251644638.png

Welcome Mike!

On both sides of my family, High-Functioning Autism was common.

Much has been learned about the Autism Spectrum, that adults the can benefit from what has been learned. 'The Autism Forums' can prove to be a helpful resource.

New Threads

Top Bottom