• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Dirty or Soiled looking clothes!

disconnected

V.I.P Member
I just spilled paint on my favorite sweatshirt. I’m so angry. I will not wear clothes with visible stains. I threw it away, but got it out. I’ll try and clean it again before it goes.

Live in a casual place, so it's a little easy to get away with things. Like dark clothes and sometimes those bleach pens by clorax take out the most horrible spots. I found 2 holes in a shirt l love, so l patched it, and will wear it anyways.

I supposed I over reacted. I’m calming down now. It was a series of events. I kicked a gallon of paint off the basement steps by accident, the lid flew off and paint went everywhere!

If it's not able to be cleaned to your satisfaction, could you buy an identical one? I got a stain on a shirt I liked and bought the same one again.

As soon as I spoil what I am wearing, I hate wearing it and keep seeing the stain. The trouble is, I am mucky eater sadly; no doubt because I am enjoying my food and at the same time, eat fast, and this is due to my child hood ie eating fast and therefore, often spill and find it terribly annoying.

I just spilled paint on my favorite sweatshirt. I’m so angry. I will not wear clothes with visible stains. I threw it away, but got it out. I’ll try and clean it again before it goes.

Paint , it's a killer. lol. Turn tops inside out, that way the stain is on inside if doing puttputt jobs around the domain.

My condolences. I've finally learned to use aprons in the kitchen. I have ruined so many favorite clothes with tomato, bacon fat, and gravy splatters while cooking.

My condolences. I've finally learned to use aprons in the kitchen. I have ruined so many favorite clothes with tomato, bacon fat, and gravy splatters while cooking.

Reminds me of why I seldom take red wines beyond the kitchen. :eek:

Renters, red wine and carpeting. Oh my. :oops:

Last edited:
As soon as I spoil what I am wearing, I hate wearing it and keep seeing the stain. The trouble is, I am mucky eater sadly; no doubt because I am enjoying my food and at the same time, eat fast, and this is due to my child hood ie eating fast and therefore, often spill and find it terribly annoying.

I recommend this stain remover. It's great!

upload_2019-11-23_18-46-2.jpeg

I still have spilt sauce on my shorts thay I've been wearing for a week.

It's in the crotch area,so nobody will notice...

Anyway I find, if you look cool in sunglasses,nothing matters.

Note to self :

Get sunglasses.

I still have spilt sauce on my shorts thay I've been wearing for a week.

It's in the crotch area,so nobody will notice...

Anyway I find, if you look cool in sunglasses,nothing matters.

Note to self :

Get sunglasses.

Sauce in crotch area - not a good look. Even with sunglasses on, it's not cool to look as if you've peed yourself :cool:

What kind of paint? Water or oil based? If it's oil based, only a solvent of some kind will remove it, that is turpentine or paint thinner.

How to Get Paint Out of Clothes

Note: Sometimes you have to do this twice, washing the clothing and letting it air dry to check for stains.

With water based latex paint, it's a little easier:

My favourite sweatshirt has a yellow spot of spray foam that has never come off:confused:

Google "getting paint out of fleece" and you should get a working remedy. I have done that and gotten nail polish out of carpet and blood out of a pillow.

What kind of paint? Water or oil based? If it's oil based, only a solvent of some kind will remove it, that is turpentine or paint thinner.

Note: Sometimes you have to do this twice, washing the clothing and letting it air dry to check for stains.

With water based latex paint, it's a little easier:

My favourite sweatshirt has a yellow spot of spray foam that has never come off:confused:

Latex, water based.

New Threads

Top Bottom