• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

did Jesus have AB blood type and what does this mean

There is lots of smart people, who found God because they searched for evidence, sometimes involving their field of work.

Myself, i always believed in God, but thought he was a judge far away in the sky, punishing people or something, one day went to a church, and He just touched my being in an awesome manner, that surprised me, and now i know he can be close, is like if a new reality opens for you.

As a Agnostic just want to know what the stoke experience was about, what is the message obviously no issue conversing and discussing it. Why am I still here inflection point next year.

I found an interesting confluence in my DNA results Jan Zeeman my great great grand father , Noach Verhulst, my great great grand father And Dirk Jan Glas my great great grand father are connected. While investigating the Verhulst family all the family trees abruptly end. cannot find PIerre Verhulst their is a Verhulst website where someone is trying to locate all the living Verhulst descendents I thought it was a privacy issue but this is bigger
are they following a blood line. what clued me in was the misspelt Gass connection which i noticed earlier in the DNA results.

(s this a wealthy individual with a strange Dan Bown obsession the Verhulst web site is very professional so far Zeeman is not one of the surnames connected my grand mother was a Glas, both glas and Verhulst are french. are they looking for my family in particular my brother sister and son After all the Berzy settler society keeps track of my wife's family.

Going to see my bother this afternoon as he has B blood maybe this could help move this forward. Did I stumble on some thing big. did not know both sides of my family were wealthy Jan Zeeman died last year who looked my up less then a week later on linkedin. My grand mother always looked down on my dads uncle my dad and I always thought this was strange.

Four four researchers supporting this web site Holland, Belgium, France and USA wife noticed none for Canada
my dad's cousin is a Verhulst he was a psychiatrist got his education at U of T. I guess the USA guy thought up here in Canada we are part of the USA and nobody checked I have living cousins in Windsor who are Verhulsts. The question now do I join the web site and why the interest. Searched Zeeman on site nowhere to be seen, but Glas did turn up they are my mothers side. All attempts to search PIerre Verhulst ends in private. even 6th cousins.Why? I am a second cousin.

Last edited:
Noticed their is a real interest in finding the living members of the Verhulst family of which I am a member via my great grand mother. This has something to do with having AB positive blood type checked the Verhulst web site
no Zeemans on it my dad cousin was a Verhulst so suspect along with my immediate family and my 2nd cousins family their is about 10 of us who qualify. just filtered out all the DNA connected Verhulsts on my site most of them have went private wierd, my cousin who is also doing the Zeeman family was just in France looks like we are competing I beat him to Pieter Zeeman Verhulst is real mystery I know I have 2nd cousins here in Ontario have meet them now who are they and where are they on my tree Also I share a lot of DNA with them. why the secrets. their are thirty individuals on the site that I share DNA with.

Last edited:
This is getting stranger every living Ver hulst has gone private deceased no issue we are outing our selves by doing DNA test and then family goes private. or just on tree Verhulst goes private. Why private wealth related why web site
I share a lot of DNA the deeper I look the weirder it gets. I just want to find my connection with PIerre Verhulst.
Pieter Zeeman and Pierre Verhulst are the key to my families intellectual abilities and it is intertwined with AB blood type the so called genius blood type.

Last edited:
If its about blood type two families on my tree stand out Verhulst on dads side and Glas on mothers side both of french origin Seen Glas misspelt twice Giss and GLass. let a few families know. This Is what tipped me off some thing strange going on noticed connection on Verhulst web site why I'm double AB

Nothing special about Glas family no web site.

Last edited:
Got six DNA kits, going to give one each to my sons and sons fiance as she is the mother of my grand daughter,
another kit to my wifes sister, and possibly another to my brother who has B blood type or maybe the last one to one of my sisters kids who also has B blood type try to see where the Asian B came from, could be as my brother said ancestor was ships captain and his brother may have brought the type into the family during their travels.

Noticed one strange thing when i last visited my sister, got into the door took my shoes off noticed a copy of Dan browns book sitting on a ledge, seemed a bit odd to me.

Last edited:

Thanks that was interesting, still wondering how all of this fits in with what happened to me during my stroke and after, weird experience that cannot easily be ignored by me. Must admit the AB in my family is regressing to the mean My oldest son is an AB His name is Christopher I knew since grade school I would name my first child Chris not sure where this came from.

Does any one have the Coles version of the books and movies this conspiracy theory sounds intriguing do not want to get inundated by fruits and nuts did not read any of the books but did watch some of the two movies just thought they were entertaining.last thing I need is Dan Brown checking me out,

New Threads

Top Bottom