• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

did Jesus have AB blood type and what does this mean

The Catholic Church appears to be leaning toward this being significant, I am not on any way associated with Catholicism brought, up protestant.

But it's not important.

The important thing is that He took all our sins upon himself, as the sacrificial lamb. He took the punishment, and if we ask for forgiveness and have faith in Him, he will forgive everything we've ever done, and we can live forever in Heaven.

I'm neither Protestant nor Catholic. I'm a Messianic Jew. But that designation means absolutely nothing.

The Bible says to cast off vain genealogies, because God can create sons of Abraham any time he wants. The condition of the heart is what matters, not the blood that flows through it.

Be Agnostic, but interested in different religeous traditions most of my opinion are based on science A s a predominantly european blood type. B more Asian Ab did not exist until 1600's

@Ronald Zeeman

I get the impression you're basing your thread topic on claims made about the
Shroud of Turin.

"The Shroud of Turin, also known as the Holy Shroud (Italian: Sindone di Torino, Sacra Sindone [ˈsaːkra ˈsindone] or Santa Sindone), is a length of linen cloth bearing the negative image of a man. Some claim the image depicts Jesus of Nazareth and the fabric is the burial shroud in which he was wrapped after crucifixion.

First mentioned in 1354, the shroud was denounced in 1389 by the local bishop of Troyes as a fake. Currently the Catholic Church neither formally endorses nor rejects the shroud..."

"In 1988, radiocarbon dating established that the shroud was from the Middle Ages, between the years 1260 and 1390."

"...forensic blood tests whose results dispute the authenticity of the Shroud, and point to the possibility that the blood could belong to a person who handled the shroud, and that the apparent blood flows on the shroud are unrealistically neat."

Shroud of Turin - Wikipedia

upload_2021-7-30_20-46-8.png

upload_2021-7-30_20-47-11.png

Forensic research (once again) suggests the Shroud of Turin is fake

New forensic tests suggest Shroud of Turin is fake

I've seen enough alleged bones from saints in European cathedrals and churches to build an army. I don't know how many fingers John the Baptist had in real life, but I've seen about 300 pieces of bones from his fingers. I haven't seen his severed head but wouldn't be surprised if there were a church somewhere that purports to have it. Fake religious artifacts have been around ever since there was "religion". It's okay if it brings something good to those who believe in those things.

Be Agnostic, but interested in different religeous traditions most of my opinion are based on science A s a predominantly european blood type. B more Asian Ab did not exist until 1600's

What about type O blood? Are there theories about where and when it originated?

apparently there is some other evidence submitted relic piece of heart submitted for testing by the now current before he became pope. my personal belief is the universe itself is the embodyment of God. Blood type O, A and B are thousands of years old.

Now that I have had my DNA tested this is getting more intriguing No AB found in any old grave sites dug up in Europe plus no Asian connections found in my DNA. AT most AB is no older than 2,000 years.
I really like puzzles the bigger the better.

Now that I have had my DNA tested this is getting more intriguing No AB found in any old grave sites dug up in Europe plus no Asian connections found in my DNA. AT most AB is no older than 2,000 years.
I really like puzzles the bigger the better.

Didn't you say one time that you are descended from Dutch mariners/sailors? Maybe one of your ancestors ventured to Asia many years ago? I love this kind of puzzle, too.

The name means seaman family lore is Hendrik Zeeman the elder saved the kings life as he was drowning and by Royal decree only members of this family may carry the surname, The family were fishermen.no sailors in the family my dad did his mandatory service in the Navy after he escaped from Germany after forced labour at 16years of age
Thats about as close the family got to Asia Dutch colonies in Indonesia No Asian DNA I'll ask my brother to do a test as he has B blood type. My mothers family was mainly farmers her grand mother came from Normandy explaining the Viking DNA rest is pure Dutch, no Asian.

What about Native American blood? If Native Americans originated from Asia, then they would likely have B blood type.

No native American I am second generation Canadian parents can here in 1950's Only person with B blood in family is one brother another has A the the rest AB. both parents had AB. When my brother passed we donated his Organs
either 60 or16 possible recipients. Very rare I had my stroke two months later with a n death experience really opened my mind about religion Only message I got was when waking was the line the answer you seek is information which then lead me to Claude Shannon. A year later I got a a statement while I laid back sleeping Just stated " You are the Messanger" No context Still waiting for other shoe to drop, it was dead pan nice voice woke up told wife. Wondered if we have free will how could determinism work figured it out put on my physics thread.

Last edited:
I'm still agnostic really got my wondering during my NDE I thought why am I not cold how can I breath. and then when I got the lectures on information theory keep thinking how can the professor giving the lectures not see the obvious. information incudes everything including thoughts. Nothing is lost. when I woke up realized there is life after death via general relativity and quantum mechanics. The messenger thing came a year later just dead pan statement no context. I had two threads on here made me think is one of these the the answer to or is it a Marshal
Mc luhan The medium is the message.

Either way I like puzzles the bigger the better Covid is done Saw the final pieces of how the universe works yesterday.
similar to what Neil Turok sees very simple.

My bother will be key to sorting out this puzzle where did his B blood type come from, does he have Asian DNA?

Only 2% of worlds population has AB So only 4 people per thousand have AB from both parents. most Ab people
are Asian, north Korean, from Pakistan and a few other Asian countries not many Europeans.

Having both parents AB and being of European descent is very rare.
Does not take much like taking intelligence and a few other factors in consideration before you get in real rarified territory. just these few factors put it into parts per million. add one more factor and your into parts per billion.
only 8 billion people on the planet. Is having had a NDE one of the factors?

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom