• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

did anyone else plays The Sims 2 on the ds?

callmeriver

Autistic Intersex Cutie
V.I.P Member
today during work i suddenly got nostalgic for the sims 2 for the ds and it reminded me of when i used to play that game constantly and honestly i have gotten the urge to play it again and i think i’m gonna get addicted again which is fine because it helps pass the time :)

i was wondering if anyone else had played it before? :)

I played the Sims on the PC, but what I really did in that game was mess around in build mode and make really nice houses and such.

I have the Sims 4 on Maddog's PC with an expansion pack that let's you run your own business. I own a thrift store selling all kinds of cool treasures!

Being of autustic sensibility, definitely bought this for my little autistic daughter who just loved playing it. She really got excited when the house would burn down. She loved picking out the players attributes and the romance part. She loved it when they screwed up. It was pretty neat to see her so engrossed. The soap opera ongoing storyline captured her imagination.

Was that the one that had you playing a Sim who was part of some secret TV show filming or something? I used to play a lot of Sims, was very surprised when I got a few games for different platforms that turned out to be varying levels of different from the computer version, whichever one I’m thinking of really didn’t come even remotely close to resembling it.

Was that the one that had you playing a Sim who was part of some secret TV show filming or something? I used to play a lot of Sims, was very surprised when I got a few games for different platforms that turned out to be varying levels of different from the computer version, whichever one I’m thinking of really didn’t come even remotely close to resembling it.

that is the GBA version, my high school girlfriend had that version, it’s pretty awesome. the DS version is where you manage a hotel, the plot is not as exciting as the GBA game but it is the most nostalgic for me xD

New Threads

Top Bottom