• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Diagnosis Status

WittyAspie

V.I.P Member
One of our newest members pointed out that none of the options for diagnosis (which you choose when registering for the site) fit her diagnosis. Considering the general direction of psychology, we may need an option that just says "Autism Spectrum Disorder." Those of you who saw my post concerning the site change know I prefer a more specific diagnosis. However, newly diagnosed individuals may only be given a generic diagnosis of ASD. As the site intends to be more encompassing, a generic ASD option for diagnosis status makes sense.

Question: I noticed many members have their test scores listed. How is that done? I tested but am wondering how to post those scores like everyone else does under their posts?

Question: I noticed many members have their test scores listed. How is that done? I tested but am wondering how to post those scores like everyone else does under their posts?

Select your profile page (your name on the top bar)

From the drop down list select signature (left hand side list)

Can't remember what the new page says but it's straight forward enough to complete. (Must have been, I could use it)

New Threads

Top Bottom