• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Describe your favorite movie as boring as possible

Two girls and their father move into a new home to be closer to their hospitalized mother.
They meet a neighbour and give him an umbrella.
My Neighbour Totoro

Two affluent parents realise they don't know how to count their children.

Home Alone

Last edited:
An orphan with a scar finds out he's a wizard and goes to learn more about doing magic, then after about 7 years at school he wins a battle with the one who gave him the scar.

A mermaid sacrifices her voice, her ability to swim, and her family, for a man who sacrifices nothing in return.

The Little Mermaid

Last edited:
Two guys meet in prison.
One is known to locate certain items from time to time.
The other enjoys geology and shaping and polishing soap stone.
They become friends.

When one of the friends breaks out of prison, the other misses him.

They meet up again at the end of the film.

(sorry, can't do the spoiler link thing)

Shankshaw Redemption?

A guy gets trapped inside virtual reality, learns he's the chosen one and makes it out alive.

The Matrix

I appreciate the Spoilers in this thread.

Gives me a standard by which to gauge how boringly the
movie has been described.

Not knowing the title takes all the fun out of it, for me.

Makes me think I could post "Everybody was alive at the end." or
"Some people were dead at the end." Those generalizations could
apply to many plots, but aren't particularly amusing.

A king is murdered by his jealous brother, and the prince, who was convinced that it was his fault, meet some odd characters and was able to save his kingdom

The Lion King

Little yellow men are in search of an evil leader in the 60s, thwarts femme fatale's plans in the process.

Minions

Autistic trio, with the help of a local Chicano gang, reach for the highest office in the land. All while dodging bullies, attempting time travel, and navigating the world of online dating. Will the weird dude who lives in a van down by the river get his way? Wait and see!

Napoleon Dynamite

An autist goes to math bootcamp to win a competition, but gets a girlfriend instead.

[Brit.] X + Y, [US] Brilliant Young Minds

Water rights treaty causes a sovereign monarch to abdicate the throne. She decides to go up north and become a hippie. In doing so, she leaves the crown to the most incompetent person imaginable. This relative's non-royal husband will most likely reign in her stead.

Frozen 2

Scandinavian smuggles a caravan of illegal aliens into New York. A billionaire with political clout, who has gotten in trouble for speaking before thinking has to now drain the swamp.

Avengers

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom