• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Describe your favorite movie as boring as possible

Yeshuasdaughter

You know, that one lady we met that one time.
V.I.P Member
122433882_3584832841580838_1714567080499689026_n.jpg

Remember to add a spoiler, so people know what movie you're talking about!

Here's how to make a Spoiler.
I think you'll like it, after you find out.
I like being able to do it.

OK....
See this?
upload_2020-12-2_18-0-44-png.65073

When you click on it you get Drop Down with these options.
upload_2020-12-2_18-1-59-png.65074

So, click Spoiler.

That will give you this:
upload_2020-12-2_18-2-51-png.65075

1. If you don't want to give your spoiler a custom title, you don't have to.
    It will just default title it: SPOILER.

The next thing to do is click "CONTINUE."

That will give you this.
    upload_2020-12-2_18-4-27-png.65076

It can be mildly tricky clicking in between those, so I space a couple spaces and
    then insert whatever it is I wanted to put in the Spoiler.

Like this.
    upload_2020-12-2_18-5-50-png.65077

After you've written what you wanted to say, then just click
    Post Reply, like usual.

Last edited:
Some kid wants to go to to the gas station to pick up some power converters, but instead gets sucked into a war where he isn't even given a firearm. Instead, the poor kid has to learn fencing. His army includes an old bum who drives the space equivalent of a souped up Ford Pinto, his shaggy dog, and a sassy cheerleader.

Star Wars

Last edited:
It's a bit confusing, then they get married.

(I was thinking of Pride and Prejudice, but it applies to quite a few other films.)

I dunna, 4 guys decide to try to wipe out a band of bad guys, then the main character dances with his girlfriend. (what is it?)

Guy with a pointy hat shows up at this village where people don't wear shoes and live in holes in the ground. He convinces some of the shoeless, hole-dwelling people to take a piece of jewellery to an active volcano and throw it in to break a curse.

Last edited:
A guy lies to his girlfriend that he's rich, gets found out, embarrasses himself, and it ends in parkour for whatever reason.

Rebellious teenage girl outswims a shark, gets laryngitis, wears a ship's sail, and then gets married at 16.

The Little Mermaid

This film explores the possibilities of unintended side effects upon fauna in proximity to nuclear test ranges.

them.gif

A moody guy does not like his family and a lot of them die, including the moody guy, but only when he decides to not be moody and forgive his mother.

(I like the Branagh version the best.)

Hamlet

Last edited:
Teenage Girl starts out shy, yet happy. Makes positive friendships, and even gets asked to the prom by a couple of really nice, respectable boys.

Then she gets obsessed by a walking corpse, and spends the next 3.5 movies grunting and whining.

Fans everywhere are torn as to whether she should choose to marry the walking corpse or the neighbor's dog. But the real solution is to go back to her original, happy friends, and enjoy being a teenager.

Twilight

Last edited:
A teenage boy discovers that sticky white stuff shoots out of his body after he gets a big bite.

sky pilot has trouble with disobedient ancient ai/force. not sure who wins in the end.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom