• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Define yourself

Nerds are MUCH choosier. If a nerd goes out with a coiffed, perfectly tan Barbie doll, he'll probably become bored (albeit extremely horny) within a few minutes. He might even sabotage the date to find more engrossing company — whereas other guys will patiently listen to her stories of nail polish and shopping in the hopes of getting into her pants. The nerd will end the date and simply take matters into his own hands, an act with which he's comfortable and familiar.
That's very true. You've got me bang to rights, luv.

Have men ever done anything good or are they just worthless trash?
Not sure if my comparisons of medical problems and how relate to autism is my compassion for children, who had epilepsy and died.
No, I'm not insulted by all blonds who never sleep with boyfriends, I think they stupid and want money....put embryo on ice. But say,

Not sure if my comparisons of medical problems and how relate to autism is my compassion for children, who had epilepsy and died.
No, I'm not insulted by all blonds who never sleep with boyfriends, I think they stupid and want money....put embryo on ice. But say,

I'm sorry, I have difficulty understanding what you mean. So I have no reply.

I'm sorry, I have difficulty understanding what you mean. So I have no reply.

I would personally lose the pre-apology, on aesthetic grounds, as it infers guilt , guilt of what? I don't know, but its a bad look, It's a idiosyncrasy of mine. "I would have said " I don't understand " or "no U." as brevity is a good rule of writing aesthetics. I find the aphorisms the most aesthetic and effective form of communication.

I would personally lose the pre-apology, on aesthetic grounds, as it infers guilt , guilt of what? I don't know, but its a bad look, It's a idiosyncrasy of mine. "I would have said " I don't understand " or "no U." as brevity is a good rule of writing aesthetics. I find the aphorisms the most aesthetic and effective form of communication.

Yeah I just think "I don't understand what you are saying" can sound a little harsh when talking to people I don't know, who might have trouble expressing themselves. So I tried to lean gently into it with a "I'm sorry but..."

no great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness

To live is to do things not acquire them

So this lady at animal cruelty told me one of animals that came in was bought for therapy for a person but this person was beyond help. They put poor animal out of its misery.
I was mad, I was so mad!!!

But this is fate for some of us, we rest on side whilst evil rules supreme and to find ways to make world better place, I hail words of dealing la lama....forgive and love more, give and forgive

I am not sure if I am interpreting this thread correctly . But I don’t see any classification on this thread that would define me , Not just as man but a person .

So I will give a few stories of my experiences to show that we are not all the same, in regards to sex and experiences with other people .

Example 1- I was engaged to a woman in my early 20s ,She had 2 children from a previous divorce. I first met her when she was visiting the wife of the drummer of my band at the time . They were coworkers.

Our first 3 months of dates - she approached me first by getting my phone number from a friend . She called to wish me a happy birthday.
We talked for hours on the phone. Which is odd for me. We did this for 2 weeks . We Did not meet in person . I did not make the first move she did.
Do all women do this ?

I asked her if she would like to go to dinner . She said yes but I have my children that weekend I said it is not a problem bring them with. Do all men do this ?

We had a dinner date and it was pleasant but very loud. Her youngest was not even 1 year old yet . I was amazed at her reflexes how fast she could stop the infant from grabbing dangerous things off the table . I was attracted to her mentally and physically . Did I want to engage in coitus yet ? No

We went on another date the following weekend she did not have her kids this time . We went to a comic book shop and had dinner with some friends . She got sick from drinking a White Russian. So I had to stop many times on the way home for her to puke. I dropped her off at home helped her to the door and explained to her mother the drink made her sick she only had one .

3rd date a week later mentioned if I would like to come over to her parents for dinner because she felt bad about the prior date . I went over had dinner . She put the kids to bed and I sat outside on the deck looking at the stars lost in abstract thought as always .
She comes outside to sit with me and talks to me for hours about her ex husband. This seems to be the only topic she would talk about. I asked if I could learn a bit about her since at this point I could write a book about her ex husband , and I am surely not on a date with him . She laughed . And said what would you like to know . I pulled out a list . She laughed . I had a list on my very first many years prior that did not go well . This went differently. Even though I was advised not to bring a list I did not listen. Do all men do this ?

So we decided to make it official. So everyday after I worked she said I can visit to hang out with her and the kids @ her parents house where she lived .not all nights but most, some nights I would not go because of playing shows with bands etc.

Every night that I visited for 3 months before I would leave to go home she would want to kiss for a very long time outside before I left by my car. This was her idea not mine . I liked it and it was wonderful. This was a good routine I got used to . After 3 months of this she angrily said before I went home, are you ever going to want to have sex with me . I said I did not know you wanted to have sex . She laughed and said what do you think I was doing for 3 months making out with you . I said I thought you liked kissing under the stars sorry
.this action can’t be blamed on me not having experience. Because she was second girlfriend and prior one
We had coitus multiple times a week for 4 years . So you do the math.
Do all men wait 3 months to finally be asked to engage in the next step of a relationship? I did

Example 2- I was done playing a show one time and I was very tired everybody left and the bar was fairly empty . I hate bars, they are loud and filled with smoke @ the time . But this is where you play gigs sometimes
But I wanted to have a cold draft beer before I drove home .
I am sitting in the corner of a bar minding my own business drinking my beer , 4 girls come in drunk bar hoping I assume . They are loud as most drunks are . One girl was looking at me intensely . I was wondering why is she staring at me . I was going to ask her why . But she climbed up on top of the bar dancing to kicking over stuff on the bar came over right on top of me and started dancing, and gyrating, fairly close to my face. I did not like this . Especially in a public place . I but my head down and asked her to please stop . I said I just want to have my beer and I am happy you are having a good time just go to the opposite end of the bar. She took offense and went to the other side . I went to leave after my beer and she stopped me @ the door and asked if something was wrong with me ?? I took offense to this . I said you are the one who is drunk and degrading yourself in public ? It would do well for you to look in the mirror.
Are all women like her certainly not !

Example 3 - I have played hundreds of shows and toured . I had been around lots of drugs and had plenty of women approach me about all kinds of things, I have been around many crazy things . I never took or was tempted by the drugs . Or the occasional girl, gay man or even transgender person who would hunt me down for conversation and made their objectives explicitly clear to me . Which I kindly declined . Are all women LGBTQ people like them certainly not.

As you see I am not like any of the mentioned examples of men portrayed on this thread Of course I can be a neanderthal when need be. But that does not dictate my existence. My brain controls me not my primitive instinct.
As you see all men and women and people who identify however they wish or whatever their preferences are not the same.

Sorry if some of my examples are to direct but this is my experience. if I looked at everybody as the same I would surely have a miserable existence.

Last edited:
If she kisses you first, and you didn't initiate it, and she keeps doing it. That normally means she wants to rip your clothes off. Right then, right there. In that state its easy to escalate. No wonder she was angry. She must have felt rejected. Woman get all moody if you don't respond. You're lucky she didn't dump you. She's patiant. 3 months is a logn time to just be kissing. And nothing happen. I kissed a girl, by surprise, remote place, and that is all it took to escalate. But it had been building up for weeks beforehand. I suppose if they like you, it doesn't matter how shy or awkward you are. Or clumsy.

image of frNkensteins bride....upload failed
Here Barbie has virus inserted and then she malfunctions, has a meltdown and turns into batafuna

BB1FA6D0-A29D-4FB6-B9CA-FE193C332F7B.gif

I think Frankenstein was about western civilization and modernity. I interpret it, as the pieced together artificial creation, the modern human, a dead thing, modern civilization, the biological nature is killed, and a monstrosity is created. I've never read the book, just seen the movies lol. It's open to all kinds of interpretations.

I think Frankenstein is about Mary Shelley’s personal interpretation dealing with loss of her infant children dying, and her husband drowning.

And learning how function somewhat after that in a hostile environment.

I thought that was hamlet. I mean, the kid part. Shakespeare didn't have a drowned husband as far as we know.

DuckAssist
Hamnet Shakespeare was the only son of William Shakespeare and Anne Hathaway, and the fraternal twin of Judith Shakespeare. He died at the age of 11.

New Threads

Top Bottom