• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Dedicate A Song To Another Forum Member

* eyes fill with tears *

Thank you so much - That brings back memories of something intangible but very nostalgic. It's not my usual KISS memory and I can't quite put my finger on it.

I always thought the guitar sounds like Rod Stewart. Now I'm gonna snot-cry. :coldsweat::expressionless:

No more of this for me, but it holds its own special place in my heart for all it did:

Here's one for you:

@Mr. Stevens

^ Paul Stanley wanted to give the song to Rod Stewart, but Gene Simmons thought it would be too big a hit to give away. It's definitely modeled on "Maggie May" and "You Wear it Well."

Thanks for the Zappa!

for my secret Valentine

You hold the key to my love in your hands
You hold the scene of the world in your hands
How can you say that this is romance
When you hold the key to my love in your hands?

If I scream, it's all in my dreams
But you never want to take out
Take it out of your hands
You try to explain your life with your mouth

I've never seen such an over insult
I search so high and low in your mouth
When will I ever find out what you're about?

If I scream, it's all in my dreams
But you never want to take out
Take it out of your mouth

I want to feel the Earth move

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom