• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Day bird or night owl?

I thought I heard a WHO!!!

My cycle is definitely evening and all night.
Always has been. Always found late evening and night work.

Bedtime when left to myself with no appointments the next day is 4 am.
Sleep until noon or later.

Night owl... I generally go to bed around midnight... Don't get up until about 8:30... I am more alert at 11 PM than I am when I first get up

I can get up earlier if I have to, but if I'm booking an appointment the earliest I would rather book it would be 10 PM

I'm not a night owl that stays up until 4 AM, quite rare for me

More of a night person really, but recently started going to bed earlier and getting up earlier to work. I never liked having early morning work/appointments/engagements. For me, a 'civilised' time is any time after 10. Well, 11.
a.m. or p.m.?

I am definitely a night owl and been like that for years.I also find that’s when I like to do my drawing because I seem to be more creative at night and there are less distractions.

Currently, I like being up an hour before dawn and hate the daytime and like the evening plus a few hours at night. I’d stay up later, but I get too tired.
And my kids are going to get me up pretty early. I get up a few times during the night to come into the kitchen and briefly interact with my husband. He’s usually up doing stuff.

Sunlight hurts my eyes, so lately I've been staying up all night playing video games until that blinding ball of fire in the sky pops up again.

I usually wake around 4-4:30am. There’s more useful hours in the early part of the day than later in the day.

Remember, by 6am a quarter of the day is already over.

I am nocturnal. Not a morning person at all. I have delayed sleep phase syndrome.

New Threads

Top Bottom