• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Dating

AnisaGizela

bbb0b21634660134038891d8a0297a26.jpg

Hi,

When is too soon to say i like you?

Last edited:
Those are not easy questions to answer although they are simple in nature. It really depends on the person you are interested in and your present circumstances. I will say that "I like you" is far less emotionally charged than "I love you". I could say "I like you" to just about anyone without running a huge risk of romantic implications. It really does come down to presentation and circumstances and the perceptions of the other party. Not having a conscience would only serve to hurt you eventually though. I guess the best way to 'say' I like you is with flirty glances, arranged 'chance' encounters, and of course prolonged conversation. I know these are NT things by and large, but I would study them in your case as they can save face for you if the 'waters' are not welcoming.

New Threads

Top Bottom