• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

CREATE a story right now!

Sparticus

Jewish man kissing a Catholic woman....
Perceptions and Dimensions

Sally and Henry were too busy flirting with each other
to notice that Splice and Carol were jealous
and argueing with each other.

Stepping closer to each other
Sally and Henry held hands
secretively...

Then they embraced
and out of breath
they talked about their
Honeymoon.

Love was born!
Splice and Carol had just made up
and kissed each other gently.

But just then a huge foot came stomping down
killing all the ants instantly....

What is the easiest most fascinating theme for you to write? Poems, Sci Fi, short stories, romance, drama?

WOODSTOCK DEER

Once I visited Woodstock & then backpacked/camped out on top
of a mountain there. I arrived late in the afternoon. Set up camp, went to an abandoned Fire Tower. The Sun had set; it was getting late. I had to start back to my campsite. Just then I saw a friendly adult deer who had a deep scar on top of one of her back legs. I talked to her for short bit...as the Sun faded away, I walked back to my campsite.

After dinner, later that night while I was around the campfire, I heard a crash!@ Instantly I thought "bear?!" It was the deer! She walked into my campsite & I fed her some dried food + fruit.

Next morning it was foggy...while in my tent I saw the deer emerging from the fog! Again I fed her & took some close up shots-50mm lens. She stayed close & kept barely out of arms reach.

She stayed for a bit & left. Later that afternoon I started packing up to go.

The deer came back in the afternoon with 2 of her children!!! Her older female daughter <whatever deer children are called!-I forgot> never got too close but she wasn't too afraid of me. Her younger <male?> one was skittish...staying on the outside of the campsite, forever circling & moving.

I was so blessed to have seen this.
C2001-2014 sei all rights reserved

OP: "What is the easiest most fascinating theme for you to write? Poems, Sci Fi, short stories, romance, drama?"

Apparently, absurd very short items that bear little
resemblance to reality. When I try to write anything
realistic I think---why bother? Maybe when I write,
it is 'poetic short stories.' I don't know what else to
call it. Humor is also involved. Somewhat obscure
humor.

My imagination, what of it there is, seems to be
under lock & key, so I enjoy the surprising effects
I can get by taking ideas and connecting them
randomly.

I just realized that I had made a generator
that does 'create a story right now.' A very short
story, to be sure, but a story---or story premise.

Here is: Noun + Verb + Common Archetypes
http://www.generatorland.com/usergenerator.aspx?id=10877

New Threads

Top Bottom