• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

coping with anxiety

you tend to live with a constant sense of apprehension?

That fits over here too. Not so much more recently but for 20 years prior.

Sort of jumbled in with anxiety.

Not sure why kts less.. something im doi g is working,but not sure what it is.

Finding out asd helped.

I was having severe panic attacks because of the medical issues I was having, and started taking antidepressants. They are working and keeping me on an even keel, but I would rather not have to take them. I've tried natural remedies in the past for anxiety, they are ok for mild anxiety but not much good against severe anxiety or panic attacks. For now, I'm continuing with the antidepressants.

New Threads

Top Bottom