• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Jenisautistic

V.I.P Member
Hey everyone I just wanted to give updates.
I am now applying for services through OPWDD . For day habilitation as well as other services.A friend of mine he works in my recreation program helped me and my family fill out the forms.my family is going to ask them more questions before they send it out.

I hope that I will be excepted for the services

As for the Concordia interview it went very well but unfortunately my grandmother has to wait for services or she has to to afford it but she can’t afford it.

But the lady does like me a lot I think.

I saw my psychiatrist earlier and he says I’m doing the best that he’s ever seen me also that he thought I was already in an OPWDD program but oh well hopefully I’ll be in one soon.

I’ve gone to a program named Project Friendship there are a lot of kids that are a bit/ somewhere lower functioning a bit in then me but I don’t judge them on that. I had a good time. My aunt took me there.

We did music with drums and dancing as well as some exercise.

I will be going bowling probably with them today I’m not sure if it’s a separate group or not but I think it’s the same group.

Good news, you keep moving foward, l proud of you, all these little steps add up to pushing you closer to your goal of working.

I really hope this works out for you :)

It sounds promising and you deserve nothing but the best.

Please keep us updated :cool:

New Threads

Top Bottom