• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Communicating to a guy that I love him

Mozzie89

[I use abbreviations to indicate names here]. I. is someone I have known for 2 years an business type context and have been in love with all that time.
However, with AS, I am completely clueless with how to communicate my interest to him. Now he has been quite flirtatious with me a lot, but also quite intimately friendly i.e. he's bought a gift once for me and gave me and seems quite concerned about my happiness and well-being so hopefully there's something there.

Another thing standing in the way is that because of the business type relationship I don't have any chatty type contact i.e phone calls or email exchange which would allow me to have more of chance to chat to him and I'm worried about asking for such contact details in case I end up in trouble for it being inappropriate contact in a business situation (he's a superior here but I did notice in the past he did go out with a girl in my lower hierachy). Although I will need to email him this week over something work related and I was going to mention some concern I had in general to ask for his advice so maybe that's one way to start the actual friendship contact bit up.

The other thing I'd hope for is if there was another social out or just circumstance when we're talking and there is an element of friendly contact what kind of gestures could I perform and things could I say that would give him the hint?

New Threads

Top Bottom