• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Comic Book Great, Stan Lee, has died

Isadoorian

Welcomer of Newcomers
V.I.P Member
TMZ

Stan Lee has died, at the ripe old Age of 95

RIP Mr. Lee, you helped bring many memories to millions across the world, be it in Comic, TV (Cartoon), or Movie form with all your works, cameos especially.

What an amazing man he was.
FOR ANYONE OUT IN THE WORLD WHO IS A FAN OF HIM...LAY DOWN YOUR THINGS OF MARVEL IN RESPECT OF STAN LEE.

Sad news indeed. As Seth Rogan recently tweeted, Stan Lee helped people who felt different realise they were special.

Hmm, he was in Venom not that long back, surprised he's died I didn't know he'd been ill or anything :(

Although to be honest I prefer the DC Universe than Marvel, stuff like Superman, Batman etc.

My husband rang me this morning from his work to tell me he died,it’s sad news and he created a lot of my favourite heroes while growing up like Spider-Man and the X-men and I will miss the cameos he made in the movies.

I feel so sad to hear this. That is one person that I wish could have lived forever. The world wont be the same knowing Stan isn't still in it.

He always seemed so energetic for someone in his 90's. Like a kid at heart. Was probably like that right up to the end. I'm glad he lived a long life and wish he could have lived forever.

I was thinking about him on the day he died. Didn't hear the news until the next day. :(

I have only been a fan of his characters for about fourteen years. Good-bye, Stan. Rest in peace if there is such a thing.

New Threads

Top Bottom