• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Chemistry experiment

Kayla55

I was wondering about testing various household items for effectiveness and so rub sta-soft on oven and leave it for a week to see if it comes clean, then maybe turn on grill to burn off residue so food taste less toxic.

Then I think dishliquid in washing machine to degrease machine and make it last longer, and a pint of ex's undrinkable beer then put my feet up after 5pm And do no more overtime

Absolutely believe that handy Andy gets dishes totally de-germed. Then I'll politely explain I was too stupid so maybe best I do absolutely nothing all day.

Vinegar is very good for degerming I've heard

Please be safe and don't put yourself in any danger

I make my own simple cleaner that is safe and cleans everything.
Use 1/2 cup vinegar, one squirt of Dawn dish liquid, and 2 cups water.
Less water for stronger cleaning. Put in spray bottle.

This cleans everything from mirrors and glass to counter tops.
Showers, sinks, stovetops, microwaves, refrigerators. Really multi-purpose.
Just don't mix it with anything containing bleach.
Fumes are bad for your lungs.

For hard water deposits and cooked on food or spills on stove tops, I cover with lemon concentrate (like Real Lemon) and let set for an hour. Scrub off with cloth or cleaning brush and rinse.
These are inexpensive, easy to make and usefully safe cleaners.
Add a little baking soda if you like.

Ants and insects don't like it either. An added bonus.

New Threads

Top Bottom