• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Channel 5 documentary: The Special Needs Employment Agency

Aeolienne

On the face of it, a very similar premise to the BBC's Employable Me series. Still, raising awareness is all to the good (so long as they don't assume that Aspies only want to do software testing).

Catch up here: My5

On the face of it, a very similar premise to the BBC's Employable Me series. Still, raising awareness is all to the good (so long as they don't assume that Aspies only want to do software testing).

Catch up here: My5

Meh, this might be watchable but I strongly object on principle to the term "Special Needs", contrary to popular belief, disabled people are NOT "Special", we are just as "normal" as everybody else, it's just that some of us might need a tiny bit of help to live a "normal" life.

New Threads

Top Bottom