• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Cars and car troubles

I drive a POS Subaru that runs well, but is dirty. I manage car upkeep expenses thanks to an old friend (from high school!), who is a pretty good mechanic. Whenever I have an issue, I buy the parts and pay him maybe $100/day and he gets me on the road again. He doesn't work as a mechanic, it's more of a hobby for him. Having an affordable way to fix my car is important as I am underemployed, and have been for some time.

Im not buying that Nowwhat. If memory serves your driving your neighbors car at the moment. Lol

A altered with a traction problem, paint job not too bad either

Attachments

• img011.jpg
    img011.jpg
    472.4 KB · Views: 42
  • img012.jpg
    img012.jpg
    474.3 KB · Views: 49
The closest is American Choppers, but I dislike the melodrama and discord, so I quit watching it.

Yep...when the show steered away from the bikes and onto the cast...who frankly were never that interesting whether they argued incessantly or not.

I found this article which may be interesting, it is a has rarity written all over it.
I have already shown Sportster.

when was the last time you have seen a 427 ci ford motor.

Attachments

• img018.jpg
    img018.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 44
  • img019.jpg
    img019.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 41
  • img020.jpg
    img020.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 40
what now try finding one:). was it not going to be used in NASCAR before a rule change forced a change of use.

Last edited:
another unusual Gasser. A Kaiser this time.

Attachments

• img023.jpg
    img023.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 42
  • img024.jpg
    img024.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 42
  • img025.jpg
    img025.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 44
  • img026.jpg
    img026.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 49
  • img027.jpg
    img027.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 38
another dragster, altered. Oldsmobile powered.

Attachments

• img013.jpg
    img013.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 44
  • img014.jpg
    img014.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 37
  • img015.jpg
    img015.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 39
  • img016.jpg
    img016.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 37
I like to see it go through for a warrant of fitness test. wheres the air bags, intrusion bars 5 MPH bumper.

yeah it's so unfair isn't it.:) You had to work your way up, ;)
now they get it handed to them. But it is good to see girls
driving cars like that though.

You guys ever see a Lingenfelter Corvette? They take contemporary Vettes and turn them into yesteryear models. Bodies that have the classic look on the outside, but interiors and overall size that are based strictly on current models.

63 Lingenfelter Corvette: (Barrett-Jackson, Reno NV 2013)
Lingenfelter_63Vette_zps4540b20c.jpg

62 Lingenfelter Corvette: (Hot August Nights, Reno NV 2013)
Lingenfelter_62Vette_zpsce854398.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom