• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Cars and car troubles

I like the Idea Have you looked up the BMW art race cars there may be some thing there as well. I think there was one with dots

the is a Auto dismantler that uses a similar paint shame here.

started on my car:
P3312106.JPG

those pinstripes gotta go though, before I do anymore that crap is coming off!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll later on put up an article I have on recreating the out law from the original molds

here is a sneak preview

Attachments

• img005.jpg
    img005.jpg
    438.1 KB · Views: 55
Same here. Those were the good old days. Have you priced a model lately? I went into Hobby Lobby not long ago thinking it would be fund to assemble a model. The same models I used to buy for a couple dollars were $25.00!!!! By the time I added up the cost of paint, glue, etc., I would have had about $40.00 in one little plastic model. That's a tank of gas. It sucks getting old and priorities change.:(

Ya got that right! That's why I do only about one a year. The last kit I purchased was nearly $40 by itself.

Scalehobbyist.com: Pz.Kpfw. III Ausf.E, France 1940 Smartkit by Dragon Models

This is the rest of the article on the recreation of the Outlaw

Attachments

• img006.jpg
    img006.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 54
  • img007.jpg
    img007.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 69
  • img008.jpg
    img008.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 60
  • img009.jpg
    img009.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 55
  • img010.jpg
    img010.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 52
  • img005.jpg
    img005.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 53
my last (well, not me, but my dad) the battery went bad on his Yukon Denali, a week not using the truck or running it, can make it lose its charge, lesson learned, when the battery is close to 3 years old and remote start takes longer to fire up the engine, time for a new battery, (interstate seems to not last as long for me) using a duralast in it now, hope it lasts longer then interstate batteries do.

not trying to "brand bash" Interstate car/truck batteries, but they don't last that long (3 years max) for the truck (silverado 2003) or the yukon (2008 GMC yukon denali)

speaking of the Denali, anyone know where I can get retractable running boards?? I have looked on eBay and other car sites, no luck, and I am aware that Caddy Escalade parts can fit the Denai,

I drive a POS Subaru that runs well, but is dirty. I manage car upkeep expenses thanks to an old friend (from high school!), who is a pretty good mechanic. Whenever I have an issue, I buy the parts and pay him maybe $100/day and he gets me on the road again. He doesn't work as a mechanic, it's more of a hobby for him. Having an affordable way to fix my car is important as I am underemployed, and have been for some time.

I have learned how to work on my car withe the help of the garage I go to, the owner will tell what to expect when doing a job.

[QUOTE="doordoctor, post: 93581, member: 1465]

not trying to "brand bash" Interstate car/truck batteries, but they don't last that long (3 years max) for the truck (silverado 2003) or the yukon (2008 GMC yukon denali)[/QUOTE]

Living in the desert I'm lucky to get 3 years out of any battery

Now im a pretty technical sort of guy but this is doing my head in. My wifes Nissan Xtrail, which only has about 30,000 km on, is making a clinking noises. It sounds drive related. It only does it going forward and not reverse. It doesnt make the noise on a turn. The frequency increases with speed but its not proportional to wheel rotation speed increase. Im thinking maybe CV joint but the car is pretty new. Can I just say that the complaints from wife are becoming almost as annoying as the noise.

I think you need some missing puzzle pieces as well (Black),
don't most puzzles have piece missing:)

I like your Butterflies:)

I agree with Penguin, go for it!!! I just looked and was amazed at the number of colors available in oil base from Sharpie. I may have to check them out myself. I didn't know they made paint pens.
This is something I would consider doing with my 65 Ford truck, needs paint anyway!

New Threads

Top Bottom