• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Cars and car troubles

My truck:
It is REPAIRED. woohoo. {Happy dancing smiley}

It was a bad factory install of the parking break causing the vibration.

They fixed it and will do the rest of the 100,000 mile stuff on monday. They charged me 0$ and just said bring it back in on Monday morning, so I can use it over the weekend. :D

car with two priest.jpg

melted fuse block.jpg
repairs.jpg

This is what I did Tuesday, work on the motorcycle (I have spent three weeks with truck and motorcycle repairs)...... last night I rode home with taillights and blinkers only, Some guy wound the speedo cable into a not exceeding it's 120 mph limit...and I have yet to fix that . I depend on the gps...which also was not working to guide and help keep my speed under control. I spent most of the day on this, it is now fixed. A ground wire was shorted with a positive wire and thus melted a main fuse block.why I use fuses. Viola wanted a melt down, she was trying to bond with me...

I finally found out what gave with my car. It turns a master fuse blew. The good news: it only cost $15.00 for the part. The bad news: it's going to cost me $350.00 to get my car out of the shop, no thanks to the slime ball tow truck service that my mechanic had to pay off in order to get my car to his shop, plus the 2 days the car was in storage at the operator's shop. My mechanic will not let me have the car back until I pay the full amount. I'm going to try to see if he'll hold a check for 600.00 until I get my next disability check on 3 August. I also need to have my car inspected by the end of July. I have no idea how I'm going to pay for that, as the repair bill will end up chewing up 2/3 of my disability check. It looks I'll be living on the street, since I won't be able to pay my rent, let alone my car insurance, phone bill, etc.

Good luck with it all

New Threads

Top Bottom