1. Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Cars and car troubles

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Warwick C, Mar 21, 2014.

1. kestrel

kestrel Well-Known Member V.I.P Member

My truck:
    It is REPAIRED. woohoo. {Happy dancing smiley}

It was a bad factory install of the parking break causing the vibration.

They fixed it and will do the rest of the 100,000 mile stuff on monday. They charged me 0$ and just said bring it back in on Monday morning, so I can use it over the weekend. :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. piney13

piney13 A traveler from afar just passing thru...

car with two priest.jpg

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. piney13

parents owned a ford.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. piney13

melted fuse block.jpg repairs.jpg

This is what I did Tuesday, work on the motorcycle (I have spent three weeks with truck and motorcycle repairs)...... last night I rode home with taillights and blinkers only, Some guy wound the speedo cable into a not exceeding it's 120 mph limit...and I have yet to fix that . I depend on the gps...which also was not working to guide and help keep my speed under control. I spent most of the day on this, it is now fixed. A ground wire was shorted with a positive wire and thus melted a main fuse block.why I use fuses. Viola wanted a melt down, she was trying to bond with me...

• Like Like x 2
  5. Warwick C

Warwick C Well-Known Member

Good luck with it all

• Agree Agree x 1