• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

can't think of that song with a female artist in I think yellow

paloftoon

V.I.P Member
I am trying to think of a song, some time within this decade earlier, where it was an (underrated) female black solo artist who was wearing all yellow in the music video with all kind of classy dance moves and a classy song which I think was r&b/pop genre. Any ideas?

Thank you.

Black Eyed Susan

jk

No idea.

Remember any words from the song?
Any, at all?

Or even the rhythm, like pace of the syllables?

The “Yellow” song was absolutely adorable and made me smile. Her hairstyle in the beginning is similar to mine too.

Lorde is actually incredibly talented and her music (actually being good) was some of what I referenced in the other thread about mainstream music not sounding very good since the 2010s. I did not realize that she had made a new album recently.

This one is probably my favorite

I am trying to think of a song, some time within this decade earlier, where it was an (underrated) female black solo artist who was wearing all yellow in the music video with all kind of classy dance moves and a classy song which I think was r&b/pop genre. Any ideas?

Thank you.
Reading the first half of your post I thought “Oh, this is probably about Bodak Yellow by Cardi B”

And then I read it was a classy song with classy moves so I realized that was unlikely :sweatsmile:

The Motivation song by Normani is what I was trying to think of. She's not wearing yellow in it at all though. That was totally my imagination. Sorry for not logging on sooner. Thank you for trying to help me think of "that random song in my head"!

The Motivation song by Normani is what I was trying to think of. She's not wearing yellow in it at all though. That was totally my imagination.
That sounds like me trying to remember names. I’ll say, “I can’t remember his name, but I think it starts with an M.” … and later I remember that the name is David.

New Threads

Top Bottom