• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Can it be

mtness

How can I be
In a crowded room so lonely
the faces are many
the empty the same

How can I see
The untelling words tacitly
Adjusting my terror
The stories mundane

Is this pretention?
Is this a cry?
I've fallen again
But I think I'll just stay here

I'm old, immigrant, no family beyond spouse, recent diagnosis, puts the pain of existence in perspective. I don't get along with humans. I will be banned or harrassed here, but until then...we'll see.

You'll like it here. No one will ban or harass you, and in the unlikely event they did, the members and moderators would immediately protect you.

I like your poem. :)

upload_2022-6-27_14-29-14.png

I hope you stay, it does sound like life has made you very anxious. And your poem is great thanks for posting it. You are welcome here, whatever has happened in the past to make you feel so anxious about that.

:blossom::herb::sunflower::leafwind::seedling::hatchedchick:

Welcome here!
I like your poem, too.
You'll like it if you hang around for a while.
I've been here five years and I'm old. I know what you mean about pain.
A daily companion.
Welcome-Animation-DG123290.gif

New Threads

Top Bottom