• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Call me Val

Hey everybody!

My name is Valérie, I have been diagnosed with Asperger in June 2013.
I live alone with my cat ... I am a very solitary person but I love art and the beauty of the world.

I am 30 years old. I studied at University but life at work is hard for me. I worked 8 months as a translator before becoming sick with a nasty bacterium called clostridium difficile. It took me 9 months to get rid of it and I still have enormous health issues :(

Since I contracted clostridium difficile, I wasn't able to work again :(
I hope I can find nice people to chat to and share our experiences with, and give advice to and receive advice from in here!

Well, since then, see you!
Val

Hi Valerie,

Welcome to the forum. As you have done, we get to share life experiences . Some not so easy to go through. I think you will find people you can relate to here.

Enjoy!

Welcome to the website. The antibiotic resistance of C. difficile probably made it a tough recovery for you; I hope your health will continue to improve steadily!

Bienvenue chez nous! J'espère que vous nous trouverez amicals et je vous souhaite de meilleure santé beintôt!

Welcome! I hope you will find this a friendly place, and I do hope your health improves soon.

wyv

You and your bacterium are welcome. Um, but wait... a person can't contract it online, can they?

Just kidding.:D Long term illnesses and injuries are hard.:(

New Threads

Top Bottom