• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Calalini and Catalina

Jada Sekai

I have 2 fantasy worlds called Calalini (mostly consists of humans) and Catalina (mostly consists of animals). I have a home in Calalini, but I visit Catalina sometimes too. I go into my world very super often. I have lots of friends that I see everyday. There are some animals that don't really like me, but most of them do. If some human doesn't like me, we settle down and reasonably talk about why and then peace. No one really hates each other or judges others if they don't know who they truly are. Even so, people don't spread rumors or act fake and incredibly stupid or nonsensical, even if there is a reason. I am the princess of my world, not the ruler. An all black "shadow" guy. He's is rarely seen by the citizens for a reason I can't tell. He's not evil, but he's not nice either. I help make civilization and make everything fair.

I draw my friends with just pencil, but I am going to buy markers, crayons, colored pencils, and other things for color. Then I might show you. ^^

Ever heard of January Schofield? She’s a young girl with child onset Schizophrenia and the world her hallucinations live in, is Calalini. Just wondering if there’s a link here.

Ever heard of January Schofield? She’s a young girl with child onset Schizophrenia and the world her hallucinations live in, is Calalini. Just wondering if there’s a link here.
I just came up with that this morning on my own... But Catalina i might give away because it's a real place.

New Threads

Top Bottom