• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Buffet of Snake Women: I'm being corrupted by vore!!

UberScout

Please Don't Be Mad At Me 02/09/1996
V.I.P Member
So, I didn't even know that "vore" was a thing until I found this game called Milia Wars, a doujin game where all the monsters have the ability to swallow you whole; the game even makes you watch yourself being broken down into nutrients!

For some reason, when I searched for death scenes (where you get eaten and digested of course), there was like 14 ways or so you could get yourself eaten:

Lamia (snake girl): Get too close and she gives you a biiiiig hug, followed by a nice little makeout session. "Wait a second" you think, "how is she this strong? And why does the ground feel like raw ham?" Then you look down and realize she's pushing you into her serpent mouth, pushing down harder with every second! You try to kick her off, but her serpent mouth is too strong and tight... There's nowhere for you to go unless she let's go of you, and you know that's not happening. Realizing she's well fed, she presses your face as hard as she can against her chest, causing you to asphyxiate and black out. After a few seconds of unconsciousness, you awake to feel really tightened and constricted, and something fleshy is squeezing the heck out of you. Then you remember what just happened. GUUUULP!

Puki: These are hungry, jolly old neck-high slugs that like to show how affectionate they are...and also how empty their stomach is.

Arachne (half girl half spider): Sure. She looks hot. But do you know what spiders like to do with visitors? Yeah.

Giant tapeworm: Need I say more?

Ever since I first played that disgusting game, just to see what exactly it was, I've managed to successfully fight away the desire to have a fetish, but despite that, I keep finding myself watching snake girls get hungry for....people! I don't even do it consciously, I just think "man I'm bored, I wonder if there was an update to Echidna Wars DX?"

It's revolting, and yet my brain is like "MORE! I WANNA SEE MORE"

Help me?!?!

Ah, I see you've found "that" side of the internet. Once you've arrived, you can never leave.

Stick around too long, and whatever innocence you have left will remain as a corrupted remnant.

As it is, when compared to a variety of other things out there, vore is... fairly tame. If you dont know about the less-tame ones, consider yourself lucky. You cant un-see those. I've tried.

Spend enough time on the Net... well, on certain corners of it... and you'll find that stuff like this is common. Heck, if you know what "inflation fetish" means, you'll find it all over DeviantArt. It's hard to avoid once their awful algorithm decides to show it to you. I tell ya, I dont use that site much anymore after it randomly decided to do that.

As it is, some of this stuff is even seeping into things like mainstream anime. Like, I cant remember the name of it, but there's that series with all of the "monster girls". Which does in fact include a spider and a lamia, because of course it does. And of course there's things like the classic catgirls that have been around for ages.

And then there's.... far, far worse things. I'll say outright, that game you're talking about is, well.... there are other games that are *dramatically* worse in terms of strange fetish stuff. Believe me, you dont want to know.

Anyway, I dont see any of it (well, most of it) as being harmful really. LOTS of people have a fetish of some sort whether they'll admit it or not. Even if it's only a minor interest in one. Even I have a couple, though not quite to the degree of this sort.

You like what you like, it's as simple as that. As long as you're not doing anything illegal or hurting anyone, well... it's your business. Dont get stressed out over it.

*gulps an otter while bouncing slightly up and down*

Sorry what were you saying?

stares intensely while chanting "one of us! one of us! one of us!
oh, sorry coughs if you've got questions feel free to fire them at me since I've been a vorephile pretty much since my early teens
and my poor brains to tired right now to think of anything genuinely useful to say. :(

Uhm, okay...

Otter (muffled): I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T THROW ME BACK UP I WILL [bleep bleep bleeeeeep] WITH [bleep bleeeeeep]

(Looking at painting of Lamia doing a seductive pose with her tail around her)

....DANG IT I CANT CONCENTRATE!

I just had to look it up and now I can't stop laughing.

What is the deal with furries swallowing furries? What's the connection here?

I played Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, where much of the game takes place inside of Bowser's body. But now it doesn't look as wholesome anymore. Why does everything have to be oversexualized?

New Threads

Top Bottom