• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Britain's got Talent is back in April

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Topic.

|Website.

I sent in a video of my singing, which I recorded on my phone, but they can't have thought much of it because I wasn't invited to audition in person.

So anyway, BGT, will anyone be tuning in?

Nope don't watch that rubbish, nothing worth watching on that and even xfactor is boring only thing worth watching on that is the terrible acts

Well if you find it entertaining keep enjoying it^^

I am not from GB so i dont watch it, in France we have the same show but I never looked at it, i find a litte unfair that each candidate do something different , i dont know if it is the same in the UK version, in UK this is only a singing contest?

I Used to look a lot at those kind of shows when i was younger, but i got bored i think, because the winner doesnt do a career after that most of the time.

I used to watch it for Ant and Dec but I'm not sure whether Dec will even be on it since Ant is in rehab for drink driving. I'm just watching SNT to see if they mention it as Dec is presenting alone tonight!

I used to watch it for Ant and Dec but I'm not sure whether Dec will even be on it since Ant is in rehab for drink driving. I'm just watching SNT to see if they mention it as Dec is presenting alone tonight!

As it happens there was a post in FB last week saying that Ant would be back on SNT tonight,

Also, some "celebrities" have gotten away with more than drink driving, Jeremy Clarkson anyone? He belted his producer and nos runs a top rated Amazon Prime exclusive motoring show.

Last edited:
Ant was on the part that had already been pre-recorded where they dressed as Knights with Joanna Lumley and other stars. Dec presented the live part by himself. It will be same with BGT Ant (and Dec) will feature on the auditions that have already been recorded, but neither of them are in the ads for BGT! ..so don't know whether they've changed their minds and will find another presenter for the live finals. Have to wait and see. They didn't mention Ant on the show tonight.

Well if you find it entertaining keep enjoying it^^

I am not from GB so i dont watch it, in France we have the same show but I never looked at it, i find a litte unfair that each candidate do something different , i dont know if it is the same in the UK version, in UK this is only a singing contest?

I Used to look a lot at those kind of shows when i was younger, but i got bored i think, because the winner doesnt do a career after that most of the time.

There are International versions, such as America's Got Talent etc.

International version? you mean it is also broadcast for audience outside of the UK?

I think i need a channel i might not have in order to watch it then^^'

New Threads

Top Bottom