• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Break My Mind: Working up the courage to face down Freddy, Foxy, Bonnie & Chica

UberScout

Please Don't Be Mad At Me 02/09/1996
V.I.P Member
In my last thread, I explained how I became bored with everything I usually do to pass time, including my favorite hobby of gaming. Then I remembered that I have Ultimate Custom Night in my Steam library, which is a Five Nights at Freddy's "all-star" game.

Basically, you have the ENTIRE CAST of Five Nights at Freddy's characters, including characters who don't appear in the main games, basically you have an entire screen of choices to choose from. You can set them to any difficulty level up to 50, and you can choose to have either just one animatronic or literally all of them (what most people consider the game's "hardcore" mode)

Now, I've actually played UCN before, and I have successfully completed my first night, but then I got brave and picked both normal Chica and Withered!Chica.... Guess which one jumpscared me within the first minute?

So, recently, after playing some of the previous games, it hasn't really scared me that bad anymore, because I've kinda gotten used to seeing it happen, but the game is still pretty scary.

So, how do I get brave and actually survive this game's spookyness?

So, how do I get brave and actually survive this game's spookyness?

Just remind yourself that it COULD be way scarier:

1559720969_OculusScreenshot1559720573.jpeg

Yes that's Freddy on the right. I would like to also emphasize the fact that the animatronics are all 7 feet tall, which is notable since this is from Help Wanted, so it's a VR "screenshot". A 2D image here cant do it justice.

I tell ya, UCN ended up seeming real darned tame in comparison. Well, the whole rest of the series did, really.

New Threads

Top Bottom