• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

blood Type and Autism

One of my parents was a- and one was b- don't remember which

Last edited:
MY blood type fortunately gives me a very good immune system other than that not much else at least I can take blood from anyone in an emergency.

Yeah, I can only take blood from negative people, and I really need more negativity.

What we call your blood type is simply a way to talk about the antigens on the surface of your red blood cells. According to the ABO blood typing system, there are four main blood types:

• A, which has the A antigen
• B, which has the B antigen
• AB, which has both A and B antigens
• O, which has no antigen

Blood typing is essential for medical procedures, such as blood transfusions, to be performed safely. Since the ABO blood typing system was discovered in 1901, countless lives have been saved simply by having this information.

There is currently no scientific evidence to suggest that your blood type determines your personality. How could it? There are only four blood types, and your personality is layered, complicated, and completely unique to you.

World Blood Type Distribution

O+ 39.81%
A+ 27.40%
B+ 20.86%
AB+ 5.65%
O- 2.68%
A- 2.10%
B- 1.14%
AB- 0.37%

Blood group B has its highest frequency in the Middle East, where it ranks as the largest share of the population. In Southeast Asia its share of the population is lowest, especially in Indonesia, secondarily in East Asia, Northern Asia and neighboring Central Asia, and its incidence diminishes both towards the east and the west, falling to single-digit percentages in Netherlands, Norway, Portugal and Switzerland. It is believed to have been entirely absent from Native American and Australian Aboriginal populations prior to the arrival of Europeans in those areas.

Blood group A is associated with high frequencies in Europe, especially in Scandinavia and Central Europe, although its highest frequencies occur in some Australian Aboriginal populations and the Blackfoot Indians of Montana, US.

AB positive did not exist until about 2,000 years ago both my parents had this type as do I and three of my siblings.
all of us on the spectrum. Pakistan has the largest number of this type around 20%.

lately I've read their seems to be some correlation with AB blood type and genius. did Leonardo Di Vinci make the shroud of Turin explaining why the blood type found on it was AB positive?

Blood type may affect brain function as we age, according to a new large, long-term study. People with the rare AB blood type, present in less than 10 percent of the population, have a higher than usual risk of cognitive problems as they age.

Source: This Scientific American Article

Also: Emotional Intelligence may have Association with Blood Groups

ABSTRACT

Background: Emotional intelligence (EI) can be described by means of capabilities possessed by a person
to recognize feeling, and to manage emotions. For instance, active types of blood are O and B i.e. they are
(belligerent and developing) On the other hand blood types A and AB are submissive i.e. (unchanging and
unprogressive). The study aimed to find out the association between emotional intelligence and blood
groups.

Methods: A cross sectional study was carried out on 184 male and female students of a private university,
Karachi. Blood group of these subjects was determined by using hematological and aseptic techniques and
samples were collected through finger prick method acknowledged by the students. Results were recorded
by applying the Fisher’s exact test and one way ANOVA to see the significance.

Results: Self-awareness having highest mean score in O- group 17.00±1.00 with p-value of 0.011. In empathy
blood group A+20.20±3.22 and O- 20.00±1.73 achieved highest mean values with p-value of 0.000, self-moti-
vation level also got highest mean score in O- group 23.67±3.51with p-value of 0.035, managing relations
level was highest observed in O- group 17.00±1.73 with p-value of 0.001. In addition, altruistic behavior found
positive in O- blood group 8.67±0.58 with significant p-value of 0.000 among all students.

Conclusion: Blood groups were identified significantly with different emotional intelligence level. The
students having blood group O found to be more emotionally intelligent. However, large-scale studies are
required in different parts of the world to explore the new aspects.

Source: This Research Gate Article

Last edited:
I've seen some of this before being double AB. my mother died at 78 stroke dad 83 age, neither had cognitive. issues

why I watch and put to gether this.

Attachments

• rate of living.pdf
    101.7 KB · Views: 39
I don't even know what my blood type is. I'm sure it's in my medical history somewhere, I've only gotten blood work done about a million times in my life. But I simply do not know. I read in Japan that people think your blood type affects your personality, but I don't think it affects anything other than needing a donor whose type matches yours if you need a transfusion because the wrong type can kill you, and that would be bad, especially if you were nearly dead already. For the medical staff anyway, they'd get so sued.

Blood type is an indicator of your immune system .Mine makes me more susceptible to auto immune system effects.
makes me more wary of inoculations as my body reacts quickly. when foreign substance is injected into it.
Got nailed with transverse myelitis 50 years ago after polio vaccine. Covid vaccines scared the hell out of me so I took a chance got three of them and my statistics show yes, they do work. Had a stroke prior to covid now looks like it was probably caused by covid. Either way transfusions are not a concern for me can take anybody's blood. If I'm bleeding out just grab the first person available.

I reluctantly got covid vaccine and a booster. A week after booster, I got covid. I'm also AB, but negative

Vaccines and other drugs are not normally tested on AB types as sample size is too small getting volunteers to difficult. when I have read papers, this is the one issue peer review mentions. For covid we have higher risk for getting as we are not part of the studies with you being negative even more so. I got immunity.by the original infection. Vaccines were a waste not bothering with fourth. test myself with rapid home test occasionally when my personal states show anomaly, so far, no positive results. Covid rising here in Peel region, probably as east Indian community not getting vaccinated. expect another spike New year's. No case numbers being released just that it is going up. As far as correlation with blood type is concerned AB correlates strongest.

Last edited:
← AB Negative. Vaxxed and boosted against COVID-19. Tested positive 3 times. Quarantined with no symptoms. Not worth the risk of spreading the disease. Maybe false positives.

(BTW: It's "Peer review", not "Pear review".)

Sorry spell checker and stroke are not a good combo could touch type in past getting better with practice. how did you test positive lab or swab, lab tests are pretty reliable?

← AB Negative. Vaxxed and boosted against COVID-19. Tested positive 3 times. Quarantined with no symptoms. Not worth the risk of spreading the disease. Maybe false positives.

(BTW: It's "Peer review", not "Pear review".)
Pear review sounds like a good fruit lol

New Threads

Top Bottom