• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Bill Gates quits Microsoft, new Chief Executive named

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Link.

I'm disappointed to be honest, but at least MS are still going.

Bill Gates is allegedly Aspie, so it's relevant to this forum. Please no Sony zealots bashing Microsoft here, nor will I bash Sony as an MS fan.

I'm not a sony zealot, but still wanna bash microsoft is that ok?

I don't know how him being an aspie makes it relevant if he did that, but i don't think it had to be relevant in this section anyway.

Meh, it's not my fault or problem that the news was only just posted on Facebook.
Well, the article you linked do does have a date on it. I’m not criticizing you, I just think it’s funny that it’s the second bit of very old news you’ve posted in recent days :)

Meh, it's not my fault or problem that the news was only just posted on Facebook.

Oh well, there's your problem Rich. Relying on Facebook for your news. It is full of lies, half truths and hearsay.

Why? Last time I checked, I'm no longer 12.
Nintendo is for all ages.

However, they have recently started advertising M-rated games released on their systems more often, it seems like.

They also developed their own horror game (an M-rated title) back in the GameCube days. I have it on the Dolphin EMU. However, I only tested to see if it runs smoothly.

New Threads

Top Bottom