• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Big Lemon

DaisyRose

V.I.P Member
Look at my big lemon.
1710888689960.jpeg

Last edited:
I buy the small, small limes here. Deliciously tart. Key limes in Florida stores. But lemon pastries, tart lemonade is perfect. What do you plan to do with that perfect lemon?

It's always a bummer when you cut open a giant lemon and find out it was the skin that made it so huge.

I had one of those a long time ago. But it was russet brown- not yellow.

And had an "MG" moniker on the trunk. :(

All our lemons get eaten by the cockatoos. But they're great fun so wouldn't ever want to stop their party. It's like having a garden full of teenage boys.

I'm beginning to wonder what is going on where you live, first you had those gigantic strawberries and now this. See if you can find a watermelon, I would like to see a 100 pound watermelon. :)

I'm beginning to wonder what is going on where you live, first you had those gigantic strawberries and now this. See if you can find a watermelon, I would like to see a 100 pound watermelon. :)
I’ll try and find watermelons. They are not in season just yet.

It did seem like a strange year+ in terms of enormously large white grapes. Presumably coming from Mexico.

Now I only see the smaller or normal sized ones.

Top Bottom