• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Being naive in sibling relationship

I've have a similar problem with a sibling. He would always say something insulting then would claim I take things too seriously and that he was joking, but it seemed like he did it all the time, and to just me. He would also bring up topics and get me riled up telling me to stop talking and going on about it. He used to call me "batshit" all the time which really ticked me off and made me feel like I was the problem and an idiot. For I while I really did think I was the problem and was crazy, but now I realize he instigates things to feel better about himself which is just sad. I'm not mad at him, I just feel sorry for him.

Same for me I have one brother who tries to destroy me, all the wile swearing to my parents he is trying to help me.:rolleyes:
This last time he stalked me on AC found out I might get to move to Hawaii with my best friend...so just before he came back to visit from another country he has been working in he started calling and sending letters with sneakily worded lies implying my best friend and all my church friends were saying bad things to him about...like I am crazy and stuff.
Now after he gets here and he has ruined relations between me and all my friends...he claims he never actually said it was them even tho he used names and stuff.
And of course my Mother who he is her favorite believes him when he claims he was just trying to "help me"!

Everyone in church likes him more than me because he can sing and play the guitar better than me...and I get the black sheep treatment just because I am a little different.
It is so unfair I am like Gandhi next to him...but because I fall outside the traditional social norms I get seen as the bad son.
He has a black jealous vindictive heart as far as I can see and goes to great lengths to cause me as much damage as possible with his carefully crafted ambushes.
He puts allot of tender loving effort into gutting me and my life!:confused:
My other two brothers already cut him off...but I was too kind I didn't want to see him starve after my parents are gone...when he ruins his own life as usual by attacking his bosses.
Now I would just like to go into the witness protection program to be rid of him...I don't think he will ever be kind to me...he is a scorpion at heart.

New Threads

Top Bottom