1. Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Featured Being judged

Discussion in 'Friends, Family & Social Skills' started by Moomin, Dec 12, 2018.

1. WereBear

WereBear License to Weird V.I.P Member

Sounds to me like you were overwhelmed by all the noise and not feeling well. You just didn't have the extra energy. And she says it all the time and wasn’t clear.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Moomin

Moomin “My servants never die!”

Yes, I feel that that was what I was doing. Today is a little better. Mainly because I’m not in a stress environment. I’m currently winding down from it all.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Kyou Nukui

Kyou Nukui music is amazing

I was scared awake earlier by the doorbell.. :dizzy:
    It was a Yodel delivery van bloke. :lorry:
    He was enormous and covered in tattoos and beard and boots; and he said something to me in a gruff tone while keeping his chin to his chest and fiddling with his electronic device thingy; but it was completely unintelligible.
    I said "pardon?" or something, and he said it again, exactly the same, just as unintelligibly.
    I just stood silently :anguished: I had given up and didn't know how to respond to him. :neutral:
    He thrust the electronic thingy at me and I squiggled a signature for the parcel and he left.
    I think he might have been speaking Welsh?? o_O It didn't sound like Welsh though.
    I don't really care if he thought I was deaf, mute, weird or a freak: He's gone, and I have new anime DVDs. :p

(I would be bothered if it was someone I know, or who will gossip to people I have to interact with, and that has happened many times in the past.)