• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Beauty in musical form.

Metalhead

Video game and movie addict.
V.I.P Member
This thread is for music we find beautiful and moving. Those special sounds that we cherish very much.

Last edited:
One of my all time favourite songs is "Hallelujah" by Leonard Cohen, really anything by Leonard Cohen actually, maybe I'm a depressed person :D Here is a Jeff Buckley cover of the song, this is widely regarded as one of the best covers of the song, RIP Jeff Buckley and Leonard Cohen

To continue with the Leonard Cohen theme... "You Want it Darker", such an amazing song and album, right at the end of his life, the story behind it is incredible... I remember how moved I was by this song when it came out...

It's called "Embrace You". It's about someone who is fighting the world alone, trying and failing, being uncertain and vulnerable and being ignored and forgotten. But then someone is there, holding their arms around them and fighting with them. Sol absolutely crushed this song with her version of it. heart.jpg

Last edited:
Here is a bit of Americana. It goes beyond beauty, it is joyous.

Then there is this English Ballad of love gone away.

I dearly want to see Blue Highway live.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom