• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Banned (the game, make it as humourous as you can)

Banned for being black. Aspies are, as a rule, caucasian. Therefore, you are obviously an impostor. What do you think of that? Please do not return; as an impostor you are not welcome here. There are people here who are very gullible and as a moderator I am saving them from being hurt by you.
Banned for getting too involved in the game (no really, that was pretty bad...like, seriously)

You, Gamers1700, are pushing it.

EDIT: Gamers has been banned for backtalking a member of the moderation staff.

Well, maybe I should ask him if it was offensive.

Gamers has been banned for coming back after being banned and trolling a moderator!

There's a burn notice taken out on you, Gamers. I'll have to ban you again. Good luck with your future.

Merle

Banned for making a joke that could offend other people... I knew it was a joke... so i'm not fussed. :innocent:

Ana you have been banned for lying about your age. You are not 54 years old.

Banned for nodding. (I hope SOMEONE finds this funny in conjunction with the previous two posts...)

New Threads

Top Bottom