• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Banned (the game, make it as humourous as you can)

superboyian

Former Co-Owner
V.I.P Member
This is only a game where you have to ban someone above and this is humour. :thumbsup:

Like e.g: Banned for being young

As long as its not offensive to the other person, then its accepted :D

So I make a start....

Sorry, Bruce, but I'm going to have to ban you because for all we know you might be that Bruce that is my dad's friend who has schizophrenia. Mental health issues are not to be talked about on this board. We are trying to keep it light here.

Bruce, why do you bother to post on this forum when you were banned and know that you will be banned again? Since boomerang members are not allowed, you are banned again.

Bpcooper, I'm sorry, but I'll have to ban you for overdressing. You are intimidating to the poorer members who have to wear rags.

You are hereby banned for using the word "prejudice" every third word and getting everyone riled up and paranoid about prejudice!

You cannot handle pressure or stress, and there's plenty on this board. Just imagine what we poor moderators have to go through! You're banned for that.

Banned for wearing a mask. The rules on this board state that you have to have a proper head shot posted.

New Threads

Top Bottom