• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Back!

atrocityexhibition

This seems cheap and attention-thirsty, but I'm back after a long absence. My life has changed a lot since I was last active on here. Relationships, jobs, hobbies, not smoking anymore. All way different. Missed the frank discussions and thought it was time to return. It's nice to "see" you all again.

upload_2017-7-10_19-0-58.png

I just came back, too. I remember I had a lot of nice discussions before, and decided I wanted that kindness again - something I don't get in "real life" that often. Anyway, I get it - welcome back to both of us! :)

No,you are actually right, I did say that somewhere. Physical health is not really there yet, but it's getting better (and I have a feeling it'll get much better, much faster now that I'm being set free from that awful workplace).
Spirits are good, and by spirits, I don't just mean liquor.
Thank you for your concern, Maelstrom :)

No,you are actually right, I did say that somewhere. Physical health is not really there yet, but it's getting better (and I have a feeling it'll get much better, much faster now that I'm being set free from that awful workplace).
Spirits are good, and by spirits, I don't just mean liquor.
Thank you for your concern, Maelstrom :)
Glad you are feeling better Life is hard sometimes!

I just came back, too. I remember I had a lot of nice discussions before, and decided I wanted that kindness again - something I don't get in "real life" that often. Anyway, I get it - welcome back to both of us! :)
You still have the boat?

You still have the boat?

You remembered!

I sold her 3 months ago...only b/c I couldn't afford an antique. I am, however, in the process of getting another boat - it just won't be a woodie.

But so happy you remembered! AND that's exactly why I missed this place. Good peeps & caring! Thank you! :)

You remembered!

I sold her 3 months ago...only b/c I couldn't afford an antique. I am, however, in the process of getting another boat - it just won't be a woodie.

But so happy you remembered! AND that's exactly why I missed this place. Good peeps & caring! Thank you! :)
:sailboat: not many here who love boats like me...my poor boat is drydocked and all torn up...I am not sure I can even sail out of a harbor now with the government thing! Sigh!:(
my sailing days may be over!:(
I do love the sails cracking in the wind and bubbles gurgling under my keel:( the world seems right for a moment then!
Not a feeling I get much of now days.

Remember to yard shop the taller the grass the cheaper the boat...good luck :) :fourleaf: @JDartistic
I wish soft winds and smooth seas for you!

:sailboat: not many here who love boats like me...my poor boat is drydocked and all torn up...I am not sure I can even sail out of a harbor now with the government thing! Sigh!:(
my sailing days may be over!:(
I do love the sails cracking in the wind and bubbles gurgling under my keel:( the world seems right for a moment then!
Not a feeling I get much of now days.

Remember to yard shop the taller the grass the cheaper the boat...good luck :) :fourleaf: @JDartistic
I wish soft winds and smooth seas for you!

Don't give up if u want to keep sailing. Think: a smaller boat! I'm seriously considering a one-man vessel - perhaps even a kayak. It's not that hard to make the transition from larger boat to personal craft. Life is short! ❤️

Don't give up if u want to keep sailing. Think: a smaller boat! I'm seriously considering a one-man vessel - perhaps even a kayak. It's not that hard to make the transition from larger boat to personal craft. Life is short! ❤️
I have a nice small single hander ocean sailboat I am installing a extended cabin with lexan glass to make it more roomy.:)
It is small enough to lake sail too but I loved the ocean... sigh!:(
It is complicated health, and government :rocket: problems may make leaving US waters not possible.

New Threads

Top Bottom