• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Aspie retiree

Doofkcans

Hi folks, i grew up in Detroit, Michigan, then lived a few years as a child in Europe 1969-1973 :: spent 27yrs @ Chrysler doing Computer Graphics, then Web Development :: i have been Diagnosed A.S. in 2012, i am now an early retiree on disability since 2015. I help organize a "Meetup group" here called SE Michigan Asperger Support Group.

Hello Doorkcans,

welcome to AspieCentral!! interesting line of work there for working at Chrysler (also a part of GM?) in the motor city,

as for retirement, hope you have been enjoying yourself, my dad was 54 when he retired and sadly he didn't have much time enjoying it, he died on Feb 23rd.

Hello Doorkcans,

welcome to AspieCentral!! interesting line of work there for working at Chrysler (also a part of GM?) in the motor city,

as for retirement, hope you have been enjoying yourself, my dad was 54 when he retired and sadly he didn't have much time enjoying it, he died on Feb 23rd.
I'm sorry go hear about your dad - i've seen an alarming number of my older coworkers die soon after retirement. It is hard for me - mentally - i have to fill its void

Thx! I hope to get to writing here more once i've gone through all the websites buttons and figured them out

New Threads

Top Bottom