• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Aspie mum

30 year old aspie mum
Raising 3 kids on the spectrum easy
2 NT kids , not so easy
My pet hates chit chat with NT mums at kinda/school pick ups
My interests pre 80 cars ( my NT hubbie loves that)
And biology and evolution
Other than my 11 year old aspie boy who can sit and listen to me ramble for hours I feel like I. Stuck in my own brain most of the time ,

Oh and hello

Other than my 11 year old aspie boy who can sit and listen to me ramble for hours I feel like I. Stuck in my own brain most of the time ,

Oh and hello

Taken in isolation, that sounds somewhat Aspie-ish. (?) At least its a familiar feeling easy to relate to. Hope you find it helpful here.

Interpreting > Understanding > Communication > Relationship

New Threads

Top Bottom