• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Aspie Central App

Omega

Every man must walk his own path
V.I.P Member
I found AC through an app on my phone and have used it over the months to keep up with alerts and new messages. I have not been able to get on it for the past 2 days. Is something going on with the app or is it a problem on my end?

I updated the Android app and you should be getting it soon. If the update does not work, please uninstall and then redownload.

Did the option to 'like' things get turned off over night? I no longer have that option, but I did yesterday.
Edit: I can't see what others have liked anymore either, including on all historical posts.

Last edited:
Can we please have 'like' back on the app.
I'm finding not having it quite frustrating. I don't always have time (or words) to do a full message, but sometimes want to acknowledge an issue someone has. I'm resisting posting one liner 'likes', especially if others have replied since.

Can we please have 'like' back on the app.
I'm finding not having it quite frustrating. I don't always have time (or words) to do a full message, but sometimes want to acknowledge an issue someone has. I'm resisting posting one liner 'likes', especially if others have replied since.

In March [Post#13] you mentioned
not being able to see previously existing
"Likes." What about now?

Nope. I can neither see nor give likes. But I do get notifications when people like something.

Interesting. You are right. It hasn't uninstalled off my device, but if it does, I guess it'll be good bye from me :-(
Maybe there's just not enough of us using it to make it worth their while maintaining it.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom