• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Asperger's traits I don't have nope I have them all.

Tony Ramirez

Single. True friend's.
V.I.P Member
I watched a few Asperger's traits I don't have some Aspie's post and I thought to myself well I have to have a few I don't well I have all of them. Here are a few examples where I though these traits were normal but they are not.
  • Getting annoyed at people. "Thought it was normal until I read that Aspie's get irritaded quickly".
  • Enhanced hearing and smell. "I thought I felt like superman and was kind of proud of this until I realized in crowds and outside why all that noise bothers me found out another Aspie trait.
  • Looking around when walking. "I was annoyed when finding out that Aspie's do this too".
  • Picky eater and eating fast. "I though I finally had one until not only that I am a picky eater but I also like to eat my food fast and not enjoy it slowly.
The only two traits I know I don't have are
  • I have to take a shower everyday I don't like being dirty.
  • When outside or in crowds I don't see super bright I can see things around me fine.
So I might not have them all or those two traits might also be Aspie traits as I am afraid to look them up just to be disappointing yet again.

It sounds like you watched those lame youtube videos that fail to describe any human experience accurately.
Thank you Fido you are right again it is the stupid internet telling me it's hopeless ironically that it one of my Aspie traits.

I watched a few Asperger's traits I don't have some Aspie's post and I thought to myself well I have to have a few I don't well I have all of them. Here are a few examples where I though these traits were normal but they are not.
  • Getting annoyed at people. "Thought it was normal until I read that Aspie's get irritaded quickly".
  • Enhanced hearing and smell. "I thought I felt like superman and was kind of proud of this until I realized in crowds and outside why all that noise bothers me found out another Aspie trait.
  • Looking around when walking. "I was annoyed when finding out that Aspie's do this too".
  • Picky eater and eating fast. "I though I finally had one until not only that I am a picky eater but I also like to eat my food fast and not enjoy it slowly.
The only two traits I know I don't have are
  • I have to take a shower everyday I don't like being dirty.
  • When outside or in crowds I don't see super bright I can see things around me fine.
So I might not have them all or those two traits might also be Aspie traits as I am afraid to look them up just to be disappointing yet again.

would getting up in the middle of the night with a dry throat for something to drink,as well as a late-night snack,be considered an aspie trait ?

I do not have a monotoned voice and a bland face; I do not have too much trouble with labels.

Do not make strange sounds ( at least, I do not think I do).

But, those are what nt's say one should have, to "qualify" as being on the autism spectrum.

There are also things I do, that I never would have associated with aspergers; such tiny little things.

As i said before this cind of diagnosis is HIGHLY individual and NOONE will display the exact same tics with eatchoder. + theres also difference between the genders. So trying to compare with eatchoder is NOT a durable road to travel im afraid .

A few of my everyday traits listed for Asperger's that you didn't list are not making eye contact,
not being good at everyday social norms like greetings and how are you's.
Stimming in various ways especially when anxious and everyday high anxiety.
Everyone is different, some traits are more dominant than others and vary from person to person.

Relax and don't worry what traits are common and which ones you have. It is what it is. We are who we are.

What are you referring to with this one?

What are on clothes, that to me, denotes which way the cloth should be worn. I only find it causes issues once in a while; but not to the extent I read on here.

New Threads

Top Bottom