• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Asperger girls

Bronwyn

Hiya looking for girls around my age (19) to have a chat about Asperger life. Just really want to be able to relate to someone. I feel as if my struggles as a child growing up were very difficult especially as a girl. Id like only females to contact me please. Dont be afraid to drop me a message :) I can talk about anything x

Also wouldn't mind older ladies who'd like to share experiences or would like to give me some tips.

I'm a 35-year-old Aspie girl who feels about 20. I'm definitely young for my age developmentally, and I wouldn't change that for the world :) What are some of your interests? I'm a gamer and Android geek, and I have 3 jobs in human services. I'll send you a PM :)

Hey! Newbie here, recently diagnosed AS. It was literally like a light bulb flicked on in my head. Everything makes so much sense to me now. I've never in my 25 years been able to have a girl friends and hold down a normal relationship with them. How hard is it to make friends, go shopping and do all the girly things?...

Hiya looking for girls around my age (19) to have a chat about Asperger life. Just really want to be able to relate to someone. I feel as if my struggles as a child growing up were very difficult especially as a girl. Id like only females to contact me please. Dont be afraid to drop me a message :) I can talk about anything x

Also wouldn't mind older ladies who'd like to share experiences or would like to give me some tips.

Hi Bronwyn,
I'm not your age, but would be happy to chat via email. I work with university students and have a special interest in young adults on the high functioning end of the spectrum. I wish these types of forums could have existed when I was 18 and 19, but I didn't actually self diagnose until I was 28 and then only just got my official diagnosis this year at 39. I may at some point in the near future be able to connect you with girls your age via email who would want to chat with you too. Feel free to email me. N

I'm a 35-year-old Aspie girl who feels about 20. I'm definitely young for my age developmentally, and I wouldn't change that for the world :) What are some of your interests? I'm a gamer and Android geek, and I have 3 jobs in human services. I'll send you a PM :)
I am also 35 and feel 20 :laughing: I was wondering what jobs you have in human services? (Pm me if you like) I have degrees in education and psychology and I’m keen on humanities, but I find dealing with people so overwhelming. Was wondering how you cope?

Hi Bronwyn,
I'm not your age, but would be happy to chat via email. I work with university students and have a special interest in young adults on the high functioning end of the spectrum. I wish these types of forums could have existed when I was 18 and 19, but I didn't actually self diagnose until I was 28 and then only just got my official diagnosis this year at 39. I may at some point in the near future be able to connect you with girls your age via email who would want to chat with you too. Feel free to email me. N
Hi Noelle im totally interested in this! Would you like me to personal message you my email? :)

New Threads

Top Bottom